@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whoever
Almost had a heart attack when I saw this when I was going to go write…

…Turns out I just had to reload the page 😮💨😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? (Kinda reminds me of Hogwarts.) If only real schools were actually like that *sigh* Don’t know why I’m complaining though. I homeschool. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Sorry about him.” He smiled sheepishly. “Don’t worry though. If he teases you or makes fun of you, that means he likes you. I’d only worried if he acted serious.”
-
Power replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I love that!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@Eevelyn-collins
Hiiiii!! I loooovvee Studio Ghibli and Star Wars!! Ponyo and Howls Moving Castle are some of my favorites too, along with Ariety ;D
I look forward to seeing you around!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore, a violinist, science fiction writer, and also a homeschooler, but I don’t live in Canada, lol.
That’s awesome! I think @kyronthearcanin either is or used to be on YWW, and hmm… I know there’s some other people on there but I can’t remember who right now.
Some newbie questions…
What’s your…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And it kinda looks like this…

(^this might be a really place… I have no idea. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Idk why I’m so excited 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all… I’m about to throw my charries into a prestigous school and they’re going in pretending to be people that don’t actually exist. Anddd… they get to dress all preppy and stuff. Plus, they get to sneak around to find important and befriend people who are hiding secrets… 👀 I’m so excited. 🤣
They get to dress like this…

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor Adrian 😭
I know 🥺
Okay, Adrian…another question for you: What’s your favorite instrument?
Adrian: Hm, instrument… I’ve always wanted to pick up the electric guitar, but I never exactly had the time for that.
He’s from a newer WIP I haven’t really talked about yet, hehe…he and Conrad are the MCs tho, and the main message i…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m totally going to do the steve being dead instead of bucky if I ever do a au someday lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
you know, Bucky was just going to be the Winter Soldier and mostly just used on his own…but…you know…it’d be really interesting to see him as the leader of another Strike Team that’s, like, usually used for the major things and used when other teams can’t get the job done or something like that.
Ooh, now you’ve given me ideas👀…
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this is sooo cool! I was looking forward to this au and I’m glad to see you’re picking it up again. Y’know… I might just want to write a au someday… (Don’t think i’m copying if it’s dystopian lol, it’s like all I write these days XD)
Are you going to do bucky vs. cap like in the winter soldier? Like if they are captains…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, they’re doing great, since they don’t remember any of it 😅
To Conrad
So you don’t really have a reason to be in the SS, except to do what your father wants? …As a young man, are you not sure how to make your own life decisions yet?
-
whaley replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If you like that song for Jr, just wait until you listen to Wrecked by the same XD
I think my favorite Imagine Dragons song is Tiptoe. Criminally underrated.
- Load More
