hi it’s meeeeeeee

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE hi it’s meeeeeeee

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    PrincesaChronicle22
    @princesachronicle22
      • Total Posts: 759

@Eevelyn-collins

Hiiiii!! I loooovvee Studio Ghibli and Star Wars!! Ponyo and Howls Moving Castle are some of my favorites too, along with Ariety ;D

I look forward to seeing you around! Also, have to ask, Fives as in… Clone Wars Fives?

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
      And guess what? His is eternal (:

-GRCR-
      @grcr
        • Total Posts: 938

@Evelyn-collins

Yeah, it really does!!

Sure!! I’ll post some in the art topic and I’ll tag you there!

“What be a cretin?”
        “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

Evelyn collins
        @evelyn-collins
          • Total Posts: 98

@princesachronicle22

Yes actually!! Long story short, I went to a new youth group and the leader was a nerd too, and she perfectly nicknamed me! for a good while no one knew my actual name.

"Fives, no!" "Fives, YeS!"

PrincesaChronicle22
          @princesachronicle22
            • Total Posts: 759

@evelyn-collins

XD I love that!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
            And guess what? His is eternal (:

Cloaked Mystery
            @jonas
              • Total Posts: 2624

@evelyn-collins

Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a large fantasy universe that contains many different planets.

Some of my favorite authors are Tolkien and Brandon Sanderson. Sanderson’s Cosmere in particular is a huge inspiration behind my projects, particularly the magic systems.

Outside of writing, I play and compose music (I play piano.) I’m nearly a black belt in karate. I play video games, and am also an amateur video game designer. I also enjoy participating in the many character RPs on here.

And now for the traditional newbie questions. (A tradition I don’t tend to be good at, but I’ll try my best.)

Anyway here we go:

What are some of your biggest inspirations behind your writing? (Whether they be books, movies, music, real life, or something else.)

If you had to write in a genre that you don’t normally write in, what would you pick?

Do your characters tend to have similar personalities to you, or different? How does your personality affect what sorts of characters you create? (Bonus: would you get along with most of your characters?)

🏰 Fantasy Writer
              ✨ Magic System Creator
              🎭 Character RPer
              📚 Appreciator of Books

Evelyn collins
              @evelyn-collins

@jonas

HI!!!

My main inspirations are Star Wars, the Smile series, and Studio Ghibli!

if I had to write in a different genre… I think historical fiction?? idk…

I try to keep my characters diverse in personality, but I have found myself creating characters that pretty much are the same person.

I think I would get along with my characters, but only because I wrote them, and therefor know how to interact with them to get a positive response

I generally isolate one of my character traits and exaggerate it (Ie my character Leo, who could represent the introverted/ arrogant side of myself)

Cloaked Mystery
                @jonas
                  • Total Posts: 2624

@evelyn-collins

I generally isolate one of my character traits and exaggerate it (Ie my character Leo, who could represent the introverted/ arrogant side of myself)

I often do that too. For one thing I can make more characters based on me that way, but it also makes it so they aren’t just inserts of myself. Ironically, I don’t think I would get along with one of the characters that is most based on me.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                  ✨ Magic System Creator
                  🎭 Character RPer
                  📚 Appreciator of Books

HighScribe
                  @highscribeofaetherium
                    • Total Posts: 2205

@evelyn-collins

Hello, I’m Bridget! I’m very groggy right now cuz I just woke up lol so I guess I’ll just say hi and welcome to Kp!

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Evelyn collins
                    @evelyn-collins

@highscribeofaetherium

Hi Bridget!! Love your pfp!!

HighScribe
                      @highscribeofaetherium
                        • Total Posts: 2205

@evelyn-collins

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by HighScribe. Reason: Butchered tag

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 3868

@evelyn-collins Hello there!

(reference lol)

I see you’ve already kinda met me, but here I am to introduce myself fully. I’m Keilah, as you already know, and I’m a fanfic writer too! It’s virtually all I write these days lol.

oh, and how’d you get people to actually genuinely call you Fives???? I’m a little jealous lol.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Evelyn collins
                          @evelyn-collins

@keilah-h HI!

It was a twist of fate when I found out my youth leader was a Star Wars nerd too, and started calling me that for obvious reasons!!! for a long while know one knew my real name!

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 3868

@evelyn-collins lol!! lucky you XD

Fives is awesome though isn’t he? I hate how they killed him off in such an ignoble way.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Allison
                              @acancello
                                • Total Posts: 838

@evelyn-collins

Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, playing video games (more than I should), talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian/ post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 😉

You can take three books to a deserted island, which three?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write?

What is your favorite character you have written?

Hope you love KP!!

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 8156

@evelyn-collins Hi Evelyn, and welcome to KP!!

I’m Freedom, a Christian teen girl, homeschooler, and Southerner. I’m a energetic, passionate girl…a book-loving, Marvel-nerding, history-buffing? XD, writer, and just a girl that wishes to spread the light of Christ through historical fiction! I have too many WIPs and just as many Marvel fanfics, and I love to help out in any way I can!

I’m not a Star Wars fan (pls don’t attack me😭), but fanfics are sooo much fun!

anywho, welcome to KP, Evelyn! Can’t wait to chat more!! 💖💖

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >