@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther started the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!! I think it’s about time I start sharing my WIP since it has changed drastically from the first draft I had shared on here 🫣
Any critiques are welcome, but if you just want to read it that’s totally fine too!
I have 20ish chapters written, so I still don’t have a good chunk of the book written yet. I’m not sure how often I’ll be postin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Stephanie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy, but my current WIP is light dystopian. And, I have lots of story ideas in a myriad of genres.
I am not taller than my mom 😔 But I guess she’s a little above…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Does anyone here understand the Enneagram? I’ve been recently researching it, but the information isn’t very simplified 😅 Meaning I can’t wrap my head around the main drive of each type… yet, because I will, I can promise you that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool 😎 I just needed to scratch that brain itch, to everyone’s expense 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@Princesachronicle22 @Thearcaneaxiom So sorry this took so long!!
Dylan
Zyrin bumped into me as I stopped short. “Did you hear that?” I whispered.
His eyes widened and he nodded.
The two of us crept forward through the dimly lit hall, the voices growing louder as we approached. I quickly peeked around the corner and sized up our possible o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And my personal favorite…

I could make so many moodboards for them, y’all… I love them so much XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @acancello @anyone-else-idk-XD
So I tried a new style of aesthetics… And I really like it so I think I’m gonna make so more. Stay tuned… 👀✨
But for now, these are the first two I tried:

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I think I’ll skip ahead cuz I don’t know what else they could talk about rn. XD
Lukas
They ate dinner without too much of an interruption from Xandro, especially after Lukas bought him his first hamburger. The waitress came back as they finished and asked, “Can I get you anything else?”
“I think I’ll have a milkshake,”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They all look so amazing!! ✨
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Your characters have so much personality! Also, you’re great at hair : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
Thanks guys! <3
And yes, he has a kitty names fluffy. She’s a little more scruffy than fluffy now XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Thanks!!
Oh my goodness, those look awesome!!!
Girl, that looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yw!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
My personal favorite, sorry for the weird format, its a scan
It’s little Kaine with his kitten 🥹

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much! Yeah… It’s been so long since I posted art I kinda can’t remember what I have and haven’t lol
- Load More
