@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Thanks!
XD I was listening to Tauren wells a lot when I picked out that name
Yep, she is 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok! I don’t have much written with him in it, so I’ll try to find something or write something soon. 👍
So, Adrian is a people-person and doesn’t really like to be mad or bitter at anyone, but he ends up forming a rivalry with Ev. At first, they’re casual friends (Ev forcing his friendliness) and things are okay, but Ev becomes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed
Good job, both of you!! <3<3
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Adrien, please! And what is his relationship with Everton?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen this post I just haven’t the chance to read it and give you my thoughts. 😭 I’ll try my best to get to it this week!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, do you want any snippets from Ev or Adrian’s POV?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hallie
“I’ll see what I can do. I already have one student that has asked for my help, but I can help you as well.”
“Thanks!” Hallie shot her brother a triumphant look. All he did was give her that gentle, steady smile. Why did he have to be so easygoing and unreactive?!
“Is the Math class just down this hallway?”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My first RP didn’t post… 😑
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!
Aww, that makes me so glad. It’s encouraging to hear that, because that’s part of what I’m going for in this book. 😊
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those types of scenes too. I don’t get to write many of them in the first book because they’re separated for most of the time, but when I do get to, I love it. 🥰…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s happened to me too! ✋🏻
Down with Wyoh’s reign 😤😠✊⚔️
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I will depend on hereditary hate then XD
🤣🙏
I am also afraid of that… But I’m leaning on the fact that this is an AU, and this is going to a darker version of these characters.
And people can just laugh at my attempts XD
I’m actually going through the simulator right now and – wow. That’s all I gotta say. A lot of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Um…
You know how you liked the moments where Nahim and Zahlin were trying to kill each other?
…This simulator really got one thing right.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes sir! No favoritism, no mercy.
Say if my charrie killed his brother, I need to make up a sufficient motive. I have some wiggle room with my actually-it’s-like-a-video-game-they-aren’t-really-dead idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
That would be correct XD
Yup, you got that right. I do know a lot of characters get killed off early in the Cornucopia phase, so it’s not like I’ll have to write twelve+ POVS every day XD I’m just excited to have something else to do other than my projects. And it will all be outlined by random generation, so no plotti…[Read more]
-
Sara Ann {Spark}'s profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay okay, I’m just waiting on @highscribeofaetherium for her second charrie (no pressure!) and I can put them into the machine 😈
I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
For the last time. I feel bad sharing this even still… please just know that I am seriously not trying to just push my book on everyone.
and if this doesn’t work I’ma just forget it forever.You’re good!! Thanks for the clips, I can really see his personality now!
I understand not wanting to show other people your stuff because you don’t…[Read more]
- Load More
