@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
S’up.
I will not have the next part out soon, because I have caught two terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad viruses back to back 😖
Am on the mend, but I was on fire for three days and it felt like I was growing laser eyes the hard way.
Will probably update next week instead, as I now need to catch up on school and hurriedly prepare f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
but did anyone fall to Mundy’s venomous teeth or tail barb?
I can’t tell you!! 🤣 You gonna make me spoil everything!
not trying to be greedy or demanding (sorry if I sound that way) but do u have the next chapter ready yet? I (and probably everyone else) really want to see what happens next.
I really appreciate the enthusiasm ☺️ U are…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wait, I figured it out….
This is my trilogy brain dump, lol. It’s kinda sad-looking right now and really empty, but I’m working on it. XD If you go to the characters section, there…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Guyssss, I found the perfect picture of a girl with Ami’s eye color exactly and I really wish I could post it but pics aren’t workingggg. 😭 WYOH!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Yeah sure!
Everton Barlowe
Age: 17ish
Appearance: light skin; thick, side-swept, dark brown hair; deep-set, chocolate brown eyes; 5’ 11’’; since I can’t share pics rn, if you want to know what Ev looks like, just look up Froy Gutierrez. Any pic of him with brown hair looks like Ev so much, it’s crazy, lol.
Per…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theducktator
Glad you guys stayed safe!!
Could you pray for those affected by the tornadoes? There were some tornadoes north of us and they did a lot of damage. So far all I’ve heard is that there’s only been three deaths, but there’s been a lot of injuries and a lot of people have lost their homes. So just prayers for those…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
No problem!
And I was wondering what your charries look like? You don’t have to give me a description rn but eventually that would help 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed
Praying for y’all! There’s tornado watches and warnings in our area too. I think there may have been one or two tornadoes actually. But none of them were near enough for us to have to go to the basement.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I like it!! I really love the concept of writing from an antagonistic protagonist’s POV. Because every “villain” thinks they’re doing the “right thing” or at least they justify their actions to make them seem okay. I’m already very intrigued!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @jonas
Kay, just gonna have something random happen with the siege or something.
NAZYRA
She backed away from the stream, shuddering. Nazyra looked back at the rest of her companions, opening her mouth to say something when a piercing sound erupted in the distance. What was that? Had it been outside the city, or…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Okay, idea. What if the villains are already in the castle, and meet the groups that way to start working with them?
And for everyone who wanted to add a villain but was worried about their characters recognizing them. What if whoever ‘summons’ the villains simply gives them a disguise or magically cloaks their identity?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
*Convulses into spasms then collapsed to the ground* 😫😫😫
NOOOOOOO!!!! HAVE MERCY ON YOUR POOR READERS!!!! 😭😭😭
IT’S SO DRAMATIC!!! 😤😤😤
Oh, I am so sorry 😂. May I ask, is it that specific romance suggestion, or the very idea of the word itself?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I agree! I could maybe do one this morning, but I’ll be pretty today and tomorrow
We’ll see!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awww I love these scenes!!! 💖
But that second one 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
As for your question about Riker and Leon…
I honestly don’t know if I could choose one over the other. They’re both incredibly diverse characters and I love both of them so much!! 💕 I love how their journey through pain, guilt, grief and anger brings…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
Eeeek girlie I forgot how much I love your charries 🤩🥰
Um ideas for Mira’s powers…honestly y’all already said what I had in mind 🙂 But if I think of something else I’ll let you know!!
I’m sorry that wasn’t very helpful 😅
-
Power replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Romance!!!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!! 😱😱😱
*Convulses into spasms then collapsed to the ground* 😫😫😫
NOOOOOOO!!!! HAVE MERCY ON YOUR POOR READERS!!!! 😭😭😭
IT’S SO DRAMATIC!!! 😤😤😤
Okay, now to go read Laser Moose and Rabbit Boy. 😎
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Anyone on?
No?
Good! I shall sing!
“Once upon a clock
there lived a happy sock
who didn’t like
celery!
So, he sewed shut his mouth,
then headed due south!
Now
he’s
a scarf!”
Bravo! Encore! 👏🎉
(Yurp, ain’t winnin’ enner rewardos fur that un.)
- Load More
