@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Mkay, sounds good
-
whaley replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyonesofar
I’ve read all your posts! Even though I can’t reply to them all because length – I agree that you can’t write something you don’t know already. You can still write an extroverted character if you’re introverted, but they’ll be a combo of extrovert behavior you already know and some of your own brain wanderings. Like the Loops/Dante…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea if this format is going to look super dumb or not, but I’ve always wanted to mess with it, and Drama King gives me an opportunity XD
Sebzter
Sebastian accidentally dropped the match, and lit another. “What leads you to believe that?”
“It looks like you bonked it on a desk,” Eddie confirmed her sister’s words, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @loopylin @whoeverrrr
Here’s a little scene I wrote recently. (And it may have been inspired by the fact that my sister and I watched all three High School Musical movies over the last weekend… XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
I feel like my humor comes naturally and it fits naturally in my stories (ok, not all the time. I have removed a few jokes that are just too cringe, lol), but not all stories need some level of humor. I think the reason humor comes through in my stories is because I’ve been told I’m a funny person (or cra…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay! Serin has met Allen before, so would she recognize him? Or not since he’s kinda restarting?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Goodness I did not see those comments – yess, the child needs help. It’s not like anyone would take him seriously though XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
STOP. STOP. He’s giving me the cute smolder and I can’t look away 🫣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sebzter
Seb did not know immediately where the power box was, especially in the dark. How unpractical of him not to ask.
Luckily the location could be guessed. He only knew of two janitor-type closets with enough security to potentially hold the power. One upstairs, and one down, where he already was. And Ellie should have taken much…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh has been very kind to me XD I lose a post maybe once or twice a month. Pics still work horribly though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12  Oh noooooo… 😭 Do you remember some of what you wrote at least?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh man, that must be hard. Praying they’ll figure out what to do next. 🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank you! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, good topic. 😉
All of my stories start with a little plot idea, a character begging to be written, or even a setting idea. But I think as I brainstorm my story I look at it and think, What message do I want to communicate to my readers? What character quality of God do I want to focus on in this story? And through subconscious…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Dont have an account, so I can’t appreciate thy beautiful handiwork 😓
-
whaley started the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been wondering about this since discussing writing as a gift from God (with Esther and various others… I can’t remember who because I’m so sick right now 😂).
I’ve noticed everyone has a different writing approach. I don’t mean strategy, plotter/pantser, etc.  But everyone has a different level of passion, different focuses, and especially h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s great! Careful not to accidentally delete the email draft!!
What about telling will spoil it? WHAT ABOUT TELLING WILL SPOIL IT?? That’s the definition of spoiling!! 😆
StOP speaking TRUTH 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeess, this season is so bad 🙄 I hope y’all get better too! (And I won’t rush it lol)
- Load More
