@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah, that’s understandable. I’m sorry 😢 🤗 But hopefully you have a great time at camp! I’ll continue to pray for you guys!
I’ve been doing pretty good! Just started math again so I can finish my class by next year. So… yeah. 😅
@theducktator Praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
One of my youngest friends has cancer. ♥️ It sucks. Don’t let it push people out even if it becomes a normal in your life.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Sounds good to me! Once I catch up with Linus’ work, I can help here, although I may stop at some point to make time for summer activities.
What kind of editing do you want? Super detailed? (Since you said this is several drafts in.) Just a quick read through? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow that looks so amazing!
The shading reminds me a lot of Chinese/Douyin art style which is something I’ve been trying to replicate since I started watching Donghua. It looks amazing!
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Aahh, okay. My theory was in vain!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I want to know where the boy’s shirt comes from, it’s quite amusing to me. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
A walking echo becomes friends with a kid who is generationally traumatized by suitcases and green haired women.
A new god learns what office life is like, falls in love with a Volkswagen bus, and spirals in the complexities of self fulfillment.
A woman afraid of Picasso-style art teams up with a boy to figure out why his face is so flat,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I like y’all’s, they’re pleasantly confusing and intriguing. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I thought it was interesting! The beginning was slightly confusing, because I couldn’t figure out how Cedrick was narrating. But it has a very intriguing premise!
Isaiah seems… questionable, like you said. I would like to see Hana meet him.
If you add to it, please tag me!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
:]
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
[Puts his elbows on his knees, foot bouncing. Looks reasonably focused.] “Hi, nice to meet you. Is this like a job interview?”
How old are you?
“I got somebody to run all my physicals and I should be fourteen or fifteen. But there are strange things out there, things that should be in my…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I love how both of those sentences are probably super accurate. Now I want to know why Fel wants to get rid of the robots.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, let me do it for you. *Boops him* *He doesn’t react* :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
This is a weird question to ask, but does anybody want to interview Marcel? I’m feeling icky and can’t think straight enough for the roleplays. I don’t know, just want something cheerful to do. @loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 @savannah_grace2009
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I think I should be able to, but if I end up needing a longer break, I can probably just catch up after that. I’m a pretty fast reader. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
That would be lovely, if you please
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, but I may need a few days or so off first. (You’re probably not starting immediately anyway.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Boom, finally caught up
- Load More
