@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Hey girl! Okay, so I know your first name is Ava. XD Are you on Yduds and did you do the writing challenge this past week? If so, is your story getting critiqued rn on the live stream??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think it sounds super fun! I’m definetly interested XD
We could just call it the weekly art group! And we could occasionally do fun challenges when one of us has an idea? (I mean we as a group could come up with stuff, not trying to give you a bunch of work lol, I have ideas)
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh, weird. 🤔
It worked just fine for me a little bit ago. And it’s working now… hmm… I don’t know.Â
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone-XD
So, my brother and I came up with this idea a while back for a book. (We planned to co-author it buuuuttt…. Not sure when that will happen 😂) We haven’t developed it in much detail, but the main gist is that two siblings are superheroes and as they fight the villain/as the story progresses (see, not very developed XD), their typ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I posted this on another forum, but pics are working now!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that idea!! I really like fairytale twists. 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re soo welcome!!! 😁 I love the idea of biblical fiction + fantasy -I’ve never heard of it before!!
I would just be worried about keeping it biblically accurate or misinterpreting/twisting it 🤔 I actually googled it and got @joy-calle‘s article on KP 🤣🤣
But hopefully you’d be able to write it without that 🙂 and still honoring… -
Lydia S. replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thank you very much! I can’t wait to see your ideas. 😉
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That sounds very therapeutic and highly enjoyable. I approve. XD
Oof, yes, I get that. Same here. I need to finish my novel by the end of July, so I’ve got to figure out how to balance that and starting work full time(ish). When does work start for you? Where are you working?
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*screams*
LOOK AT YOU GO, GIRLLLLLL!!!!! Aghhhh, I am so excited for you!!!🎉❤️ You have really put your heart into this story, and I am so proud of you for pushing through!
*showers you with confetti and brownies*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh, awesome 😆 That makes a lot of sense XD
Okay, I knew it was close 😂😂 Yeah, I really like that idea!!
Ok sounds good!! Ttyl 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooo, a drive test and a university?Sounds fun, if a bit scary. I’m kinda putting off/scared to get my license…although several people recently have asked why I haven’t yet.
Yeah… if my parent’s hadn’t pushed me I’m not sure I’d be getting it. It is scary lol.
Oh yeah! That would be super cool. I would totally do that (I think ill have…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Me too!! XD So . . I think if you were going to change the planet’s name, I would just set the story on a new planet -although I haven’t seen many futuristic planet renamed stories, so you’ve got that going for you 🤣
I just think it might be more confusing for readers to be like -wait, the story’s on Mars? But they changed…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh usually introverts!! Lol I like characters like me 😂 Although my characters aren’t usually afraid to do something to get the story moving, XD and I might be 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydia-s @smiley @livingwoodchronicles @joy-calle @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper
Awesome ideas everyone!!! 😆😆 This is my new favorite forum 🤣I’ll probably be on later tonight with some ideas 🙂
If you ever want to brainstorm I’m here!! 😆
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHATTT?!?!?! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! GIRLLLL!!!! CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!!!
That is AMAZING!!!!! 😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩 Great job!!!
You’re an amazing writer and friend, and I’m so happy to be a part of your writing journey and being your friend. I CANNOT wait until I can have your whole book series on my shelf XD 😍🤩❤️🤣
I’m just so PSYCHED!!!!!!! as s…
-
Enid replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah! I believe we talked about nihilism in Sunday school class this last week. I remember one of the guys was confused concerning the difference between existentialism and nihilism, and I was like, “all you need to know is that existentialism is the more emotional of the two twins.” XD
I like the idea of an entropic reality. It…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!
- Load More

Yep, Ava! I just joined up with YWW but I do not have a story getting critiqued (that I am aware of XD). I’m Ava Murbarger there.
Oh okay! Haha yeah, it was a different Ava… 😂 I was talking to my close friend who is in YWW trying to see if she knew it was you or not, but it wasn’t! 😅
Oh! XDXD