@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll join! I have a super new character with mythological roots even, so that’s perfect 🙂
Name: Winston
Species: Half-demon. (By ‘demon’ I am not basing this creature on a biblical force, but on the forces in mythology. They represent manipulation of balance, rather than pure evil. Think of Journey to the West.)
Age: 16
Appearance: Winston…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You’re still oooonnnn *applause*
1. I think it’s understandable, especially in a small space when you’re about to be discovered.
2. They are a little sympathetic, but not a whole lot, since they took unnecessary pleasure in punishing him.
3. It’s short, makes sense, certainly something to expect. I can’t say I have any…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I guess I should tag some peeps. Don’t feel obligated to reply 🙃
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theducktator @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @beth-torres @smiley @grcr @keilah-h @loopylin @rae @trailblazer @lightoverdarkness6
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
So I need help.
XD
I’ve been plotting in my head for a contemporary novel that I’m really excited about. I love the concept, the characters, and even the setting so much! I just need a better structure for my plot. So far I’ve been writing random scenes, I just have a feeling that when I finally sit down to write the book in whole, it’s not gon…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
1.     Is Riker’s sudden panic/possible panic attack realistic? If not, does anyone that has experienced a panic attack have any pointers? (I’ve only been on the brink of one once…it was not fun🫠)
I felt like it was pretty realistic, but I’ve also never written anything like that before or experienced something like it. I a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, everyone!! Just so y’all are aware, I’ll probably begin posting the next polls sometime after Easter. (:
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks lol! I’m a super visual person, so when I’m ‘writing’ scenes in my head, it’s like a Americanized anime XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
*Pulls out clipboard* Okay, okay, checks out…
His arc is as uneven as the waves in a storm.
Do you think the issue is his personality? Because from what you’ve said, his personality is uneven/confusing for you. Being created in a lab might explain some random urges, but what is the purpose of those random urges in the story? After all, you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Flying away is a great solution too. You just have to stay afloat, which is sometimes hard.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You do whatever you want. I don’t mind a slow pace, what with the end of the school year, and this roleplay is casual anyway! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
We’ve all cheated Wyoh by sharing pics through links. Canva’s free, all you have to do is make an account and upload the pic to a design. Then share the link so anyone can view.
But if you don’t want to do that then… idk, yeah whatever 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I could only think of one book 😭 I’ve read so many though, I don’t even know how I could only come up with one XD Maybe I’ll think of another one later, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
What’s up with that jingle? I’ve got nothing in my head but the billion songs I’m trying to keep straight for choir.
Haha 😂 Do you enjoy choir though? I did it for a year and really enjoyed it. (Until the choir director changed… then it wasn’t so fun… :/)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awwww, poor Nahim 😭
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I will now crawl out from under the large pile of coursework to inform you guys that according to interviews with multiple sources JK Rowling (the Harry Potter author) is a Christian. You can find a couple of Christianity parallels throughout the books the most obvious being in the end of Deathly Hallows.
I’m a bit busy to do a book club at the m…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
NAZYRA
She watched people leave, eyes flicking between the doors and the queen standing on the stairs. The woman was forcing them to fight some kind of battle? There was no way! Nazyra barely knew the basics of Essence wielding, she would not last long at all. But n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @trailblazer
Yeeess those dreams are so weird!
I also consistently have lucid dreams, dreams where I manipulate the plot because I know it’s made up all along.
For example, last night. There was a murderous evil clown monster, and it was clearly turning into a nightmare… and I went straight up to that clown and whi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You might have succeeded in getting that jingle stuck in my head… 😑😂😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, Esther, sorry 😅
- Load More
