-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you both so much!! 😊💛💛
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
The plan was 10 pages, and I only wrote 4. *Sigh* I feel like the problem with short stories is, I can never fall in love with them unless I get into the nitty-gritty details of a scene, which isn’t great if I want to draft the whole thing in one night. Done for now, will continue.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Nonlinear stories are so hard. 🙁 Why am I writing this? My brain is tied into knots right now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Same here…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, that was me. I don’t exactly want him to die…I just have a feeling that he might.
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
Hear, hear.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Drafting a short story. :15
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww! Jonathan and Amber and Leo were so cute. 🥰
Poor 618. And 621. That government! 😡
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
TWO NEW CHAPTERS!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper
Okay awesome! That is not really a feeling I want you to have. XD -
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I just received a scam text that was sent to over 400,000 people at once.
Interesting strategy, scammers.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
“Not particularly,” Lois answered, assuming the question was directed at both of them. He forced himself to stop drawing and set down his pen, then his hid his arm with his sleeve again. He gave the kids who had spoken to Viktor a cold look, which none of them noticed. Then he looked at Viktor. “You seem…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Researching other ethnic backgrounds feels so much harder than I want it to be. So many different places, so many different people.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you very much!
Of course! *Tips hat*
That was really helpful about the description thing. I think that makes more sense. I wonder too if I over-did the “buzz” words in dystopian literature because I was trying to cut down on description. XD I’ll totally look at that.
I get that. Descriptive words have so many different quali…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! I’m glad you liked it! Yep, Jonathan and Michael are back!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! Jonathan and Michael are back!!
These were great chapters. I can’t wait for 618 (Rory?) to meet the rebellion. (I’m assuming that will happen, anyway.)
@liberty, I think they were your comments? I really hope you’re wrong about Michael dying. 🥺😢
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m good with that! It’s a fun group of expected differences and surprising similarities.
@loopylin That would be interesting. 😂 I have a feeling she fights rough.
I guess I should answer Hugo’s question, lol.
Viktor
“Physical education. All the high school kids will be there.” Hugo said it lightly, but there was a pause at the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol. Well good.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes… I did…. (I have an aspiring pilot of a brother with pilot friends, so yes. XD) but I also invented this plane so I have a little leeway.
Ah, right! I forgot about that. Neat!
why, did something stand out that seemed incorrect?
Nope, it’s actually the opposite. I was so impressed by how realistic it all sounded.
- Load More
