-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol. That was fast.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
ONE MORE.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Every Sector will have its little pocket of decent. They might be rebellions, black markets, etc. Nothing as well organized as the group outside Sector 5 that eventually took over Sector 5
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
So there’s two rebellions? Didn’t realize that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I know. It was.
Nathan is a Sector 1 rebel. They have no connection with the group in Sector 5
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Well. That was sad.
Poor Amber… and poor Ron. 😢
So was Nathan one of the rebels? And did 210’s explanation mean that the government is on to them? I wasn’t sure if I was reading that right.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO CHAPTERS!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr Ok, 🙁 I’ll keep praying
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Asking for prayers for myself and my family. My brother’s leaving for college on Friday. 🥺 My parents will drive him down then and the rest of us siblings will stay with my grandparents over the weekend. I’m trying to be excited for him, and I genuinely am, but I’m also going to miss him a lot. He’ll be all the way in Florida (we live in Ohio), so…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Good chapters. Nice touch of action towards the end! And that was a good cliffhanger. 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
TWO MORE AND THATS ALL FOR TODAY
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
That would be interesting, though as of this point they are not in active rebellion as much as restoration. 😉
Thanks! I’ll look forward to it.
Oh yes, I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Really, I don’t mind if you don’t want to talk about it, I just thought you wanted to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I understand what you’re saying about personal conviction. I believe God is still with you anyway.
I’m trying to respectfully discuss the conviction itself, since you have argued the rebellion in Ellette’s book is a problem. You challenged the morality. You already put morality on the table. Thus, I was under the assum…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I understand where you are coming from. I don’t agree with it. but I think that puts us in the same boat. (I’m pretty sure you at least understand where I’m coming from, even if you don’t agree with it.)
I’m totally fine with you not reading the second book btw, so this conversation is totally not about me trying to convince to…[Read more]
- Load More
