-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
My character playlists are getting a bit out of hand. Dante’s playlist is now more than 3 hours long…

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal That’s good. I’m glad you did that–I’ll continue to pray.
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
I’m glad you talked with your mom about this, Kefa. That’s what I really wanted to hear.
-
Enid posted an update 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, Kefa. It’s important to remind you that the stuff you brought up is not okay to describe on KP.
It’s horrible to hear that this happened to you, and I don’t want to minimize the impact it has on your emotions and on your family when they find out. I didn’t mention guidelines in my previous post because obviously this is all…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
message!
@the_lost-journal Snake’s teeth, that’s horrible! I’m SO sorry that happened to you.
The others’ advice is good—cut off all connections to the person if possible, and a break from the Internet is probably wise. Please talk to your parents about it, and consider consulting other adults you trust.
If this is a real life friend an…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year ago
Hey Kefa.
First off, I want to say that I am truly sorry for what happened with the thing and the phone call. But, as one of the only adults on here, and the only constant adult, I do feel the need to bring up a few things. Mainly this. KP is not the appropriate platform for you to be talking about this. I know that you have…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the-lost-journal I’m praying! Whaley had good advice. Please talk to your parents about it, and know that it’s not your fault that this happened. I’m sorry. ❤️
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Please, please do what I said. This is a serious situation and I don’t want you to get more hurt than you already are.
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Kefa, I’m sorry this happened. You HAVE to tell your parents. Remove this girl from your contacts, get off the internet, and have a serious discussion with your parents. If you have not talked with them yet about all these friend-related issues, this has gotten to a point where you have to communicate with them.
I know you ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
@whalekeeper I know you said you dropped this but…..I saw it again in the forums list and was like “I still wanna know who dies first.”
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year ago
day one of trying to learn Blender. Brain state: mush.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint That sounds like a good idea. I think I’ll stick around KP too until it dies or the new one is up, whichever comes first.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore I”m pretty sure my parents would be very opposed to a message app. I plan on just sticking with KP till it shuts down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks Linus.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Alright, that sounds good! If needed, I can probably try to set up a Slack group, but since that won’t work for some people it might be better just to use email (as a last resort if the website actually goes down) until we figure out if we’re building a new web…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You’re awesome. A new website sounds like a lot of work. Thank you so much
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore @everyone
Slack is a decent option, I’d be down for it. I’m honestly fine with any way to get in touch with people outside of kp.
Though of course, like most people, I’m sticking around here for as long as kp is still functional. I assumed that went without saying. I’m just nervous that at some point, kp might shutdown completely and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks for the tag.
I wouldn’t be opposed. I’d probably also stick around KP, cuz I don’t really see the point in completely abandoning it while it still usually works ok. But I think it’d definitely be good to set something up as a backup at least.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Hybridlore forgot to tag you but you may want to look at her message above…
- Load More
