@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Talking about Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities that our characters have in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
This is not the topic you are looking for.
WOAH
This is the first topic that was eaten…
Pay no attention to this topic…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m planning to, so I can keep myself accountable. =) I have a hard time writing otherwise. I’m working on things to share with y’all on characters today as my crazy writing for today’s sprint.
I’ll probably post it on the Charrie Chat topic, or make a new one (this depends if I end up working on worldbuilding too, if that happens I’ll…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@thelooyone Your drawing looks great! And yes, I’ve seen those episodes! They were GREAT. Ready for the next one?
I think each book would probably fill a whole notebook….200 pages or so, that is. Cassian’s and Luke’s would both be longer, maybe even twice the size of the others….. Hunter’s and Echo’s might be long too. But I’m not sure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Your story sounds really interesting!! I’d love to hear more about it! Are you ever planning to share it on KP?
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities that our characters have in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!
I’m not sure how much I’ll pop in on this topic, but thanks for tagging me!
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, thx!
I definitely don’t think hp is for 3rd graders. I never knew people thought of it that way.
My sister just finished them so it was fun to be able to bond with her over that.
That’s awesome!
I agree. I don’t believe that what she calls witchcraft is what God speaks against in the Bible…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Sorry for the repeat, don’t know how that happened…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AH GIRL THAT’S A GREAT SCENE <3
*standing ovation, literal round of applause*
You almost made me cry… AGH LEO I RELATE SO MUCH
…Leo’s gonna get redeemed, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 You actually hit the nail right on the head, so to speak. Allen is a fan-made character of mine, but he’s the same species as Thrawn. (actually his son, but that’s a long story that I’m not sure you’d care for.) I’ll add him in whenever I have the time to!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone I know right??? Skinks are great!!!
Actually my mom thought the show was predictable, lol. I wasn’t sure how to feel about that at the beginning, but then decided it’s more funny than anything else how she kept guessing exactly what was going to happen. I told her it’s because she’s watched enough of the Star Wars universe that…[Read more]
-
Charityanne started the topic Daydream in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Daydream, a thought passing by, with your head in the sky, you don’t really know why, but you must say, goodbye…
Daydream, something that you play, every day after day, in a leisurely way, to make time go away…
Daydream, a future or plan for what lays at hand, it’s hard but you can be what you think you can… daydream.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka our poor babies…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw, Zlatan was beaten, not whipped, so he probably has a few healing broken ribs. Thus the difficulty breathing under strain.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh. November, it’s not your fault! *Sniffle* Your poor darling, always accusing yourself of everything that happens. *Wipes away tears*
And Zlatan will NOT be happy if he finds out November blamed himself for this.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw it was Ara saying Leo shouldn’t stay
and I have a feeling she’s gonna point out that Adolphus and Dietrich are probably being mistreated too
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Arabella
Ara knelt down in front of Leo, wincing as he did. She pinched her lips in empathy, nearly able to feel his pain. She shook her head, gently lifting his shirt where the wound was.She let out a small gasp at the sight, tears forming in her eyes. She met the young man’s. He offered a small smile, but she could see the p…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh these last few RPs have been so…
😭 ❤️🔥
My poor baby November. He really wears his heart on his sleeve….he just cares so much for others….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ZLATAN NOOOO!! 😭 November is NOT going to be happy… @freedomwriter76
November
Zlatan’s head dropped into his arms, his shoulders falling as well as his stiff body relaxed.
“Zlatan!” November cried, unable now to keep the emotion that had been welling up from bubbling out. He reached out and grab the young man, keeping him from falling…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
RIKER! NOVEMBER! Neither of you are mistakes or worthless! *Sniffles into handkerchief*
(Zlatan has been pushing himself way farther than the healer would ever approve, and he just went through a stressful situation where his adrenalin and blood pressure would have spiked, which is not good for someone with a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also! Did u ever write that aftermath scene? About after Himmler took his girls what happened to the boys?
- Load More
