@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Keeping God first when writing is really hard. It’s in our sinful nature to do things that glorify or bring recognition to us. And it’s a temptation that’s hard to resist. Fame is not bad! Don’t get me wrong. It’s just that when that’s all we look forward to, our end goal, then our focus is no longer on God.
Yes, yes it tis. And I get w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 That used to happen to me too….Fortunately it doesn’t happen very much anymore.
I also used to switch between first and third person, back when I was just beginning to write. That was kinda annoying.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Whew! Ok. I finally got to this! XD
Everton
A grin found its way onto Everton’s face. Break down a door? Of course! If only he had come up with that idea…
“I’m in!” Ev said, looking to Ty to see what he would say. Ty sighed.
“It’s worth a shot,” he said. Grimm nodded.
Ev glanced over at Aloth. He leaned close and lowered his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Just read this…
SO TRUE!!! Such a good poem. It carries so much truth. I agree with what @lrose5 said,
I could rant for a while about stuff in America but I won’t… Like it’s confusing but I’m proud to be free but not at the same time. Originally we were free to be Christ-like but now we’re free to be whatever. And that whatev…
-
Esther replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@gywndalf-the-wise , this is the topic I was talking about. 🙂
@everyone-else
“One generation shall praise Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honor of Your majesty and of Your wondrous works. They shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
That sounds super interesting!! I’d read it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
🤣 Those are great!! XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
…You asked a loaded question… Welp! Here we go! XD
So my thoughts:
Keeping God first when writing is really hard. It’s in our sinful nature to do things that glorify or bring recognition to us. And it’s a temptation that’s hard to resist. Fame is not bad! Don’t get me wrong. It’s just that when that’s all we look forward to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Totally fine!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin you see my last RP yet?
@princesachronicle22 awesome! I’ll add him in now. He’s probably a teenager, but I’m not quite sure how old. Wears an Imperial cadet uniform, carries a small pistol.
Oh, and one thing. My tag is “Keilah-h” with my initial at the end, I noticed you missed that.
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Allen
Wher…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone Thanks! It was this one right?

I mean, the boys look good for sixty…… (I legitimately call them that in my head sometimes)
@loopylin I love that art, lol. So they’re all the same size? (I remember how short the girls were)
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, the Nightlights were so cute!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Cool!Heh, sorry I wasn’t clear. I think you summed it up pretty well, though. I meant how do you put God first while you’re writing.
Cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 UNDERSTANDABLE!!!
I write in past tense tho but I find myself sometimes switching tenses out of the blue and it’s just…AGH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Bruh wait a min Hans and Erich is alone with Vulk rofl that must be awkward
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
heh heh…yea this is a decision he makes in the series as well.
In Corvina’s defense she also only gives him this decision because she too is trying to protect him in her own way.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wait, November, WHAT? NOO! What does she want you to do?
What did you just decide to do?!
-
Koshka replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha! This is definitely a cat. (I just read this with my cat walking over my lap to sit on the desk and stare at me.)
Where do your poem lines end in each stanza?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@koshka ZLATAN 😭 @freedomwriter76
November
Caned? Celled?
As in…beaten…?
But…but why…?
November’s heart lurched, stomach twisting. He was already nauseous…
He grunted, gripping his stomach. Nope. No. He was not about to get sick on top of everything else going on…
Tear-streaked eyes met Zlatan’s. “W-Why…?” He choked out.
Zlatan’s gaze sof…[Read more]
-
Charityanne started the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I stretch and yawn and run about I’m small and cute to see, I love to leave my small footprints wherever you have cleaned.
I sit and cuddle in your lap when I think it’s convenient, I know that I must be the best ‘cause to me you’re very lenient.
And when you are angry with me, I’m bashful on the spot, no one could ever keep a grudge against s…[Read more]
- Load More
