@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Poor A&D!!!! You’ve made us fall in love with them!!! 😭😭😭😭 And Leo and his fiancee!!! And little Ella calling him Daddy <3 <3 <3
And Precious November!! He’s so sweet. Oh my word, and @Koshka Ugh I love Zlatan!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I only have more of that in like the really stressful or despair moments, but most of it is normal style writing, I think? I Might have a weird writing style.
XD I do the same thing, it’s only the length of it in that format that makes it difficult for me to read.
And thank you so much! I enjoy making both collages and aesthetic…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21
I like it! I am slightly confused, though… Is this a time-travel story or the character was daydreaming about what this town would’ve been like or something else entirely?And I’d love to hear about the Hobbit one.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 sooo does anyone wanna RP in our group or who’s turn is it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww poor boys….
Arabella
“Yes, I do…” Ara smiled fondly at the thought of her family, though it faltered slightly.
Were they doing well? Back in A’Grend…?
Was her home…still the same? Or was everything different now?
It felt like only yesterday when she’d left in order to protect it…yet…at the same time it felt like centuries…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
amazing!
until I got to the end and I legit said-
WHAT….
because I totally shipped James and Maria….. 😭
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksandbeakers @lewilliams @otherworldlyhistorian @princesachronicle22 @devastate-lasting
@gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j and anyone else that I missed.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
More tags. 🙂
@wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien
As always, enjoy or ignore. 🙂 And if you don’t want me to tag you, let me know. I won’t be offended. 😉
-
Orielle2023 started the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin
Hello KP. I’ve decided to make a forum on sharing my Journey To The Past (JTTP) series stories. This is the first one I ever wrote. It’s pretty short and funny, but I think it’s cute.
Would there be interest in…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin ur good!!! Don’t stress!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Awwww. I so love Tauren and Lesli. You did a great job and I am worried about Layson. Also, very interested in the voting thing….wondering what they are voting on. 🙂
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m fairly new here too! I love your name!
I’m currently a full time barista, bird and people loving home school graduate who is learning Spanish.
Some questions for you:
1)What is your dream job?
2)What is your favorite bird?
Hope you have a great time on here! Looking forward to if you share your…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I am totally interested in your story!!! Your mood boards are amazing! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold-hummingbird THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!
I watched a few Dream SMP animatics and loved them but I can’t/won’t watch anymore due to language and just…yea…
And I also can’t read fanfic because it’s obviously not kosher
SO UR WIP SOUNDS AMAZING!!! (Wait so is it still fanfic or u making it ur own WIP?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Ppl do that all the time @katthewriter! They make one forum (like this one you’ve already made even, or u can make a new one) and add their chapters/scenes to it as they write.
I will say…I might not be able to read the WIP just due to current sensitivity and trying to be a bit cautious of what I read, and Ik that might sound crazy con…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin cool! My only issue with community charries is they’re kinda difficult to write…I was kinda curious as to what Charrie @princesachronicle22 was gonna add…
-
Charityanne replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*O.O*
I have no idea what you mean…..
XD
ALSO HITCHENS INJURED NYX AND PAXTON FYI XD XD XD
tho I uhhh may have totally made it worse…. 😅
BUT ANYWAY yea that might be a good ide…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep… that was kind of a rant and maybe I went a little off topic. But that’s okay. 😉
It was a rant I needed to hear. Thanks! =)
I’ve subscribed, now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
