@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey do u wanna RP? I figure Zlatan and Vulk can…disappear kinda like when everyone got separated and everyone can freak out for a second XD….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 nope just us! @esther-c
Jocelyn
A young lady stood amongst the now broken pieces of doorframe, eyes wide. Everyone stared for a moment, before Jocelyn let out a loud, “Oh!”
She smiled, approaching gingerly. “Hello! I’m Jocelyn! Though, you can call me Lyn if you like.”
The stranger continued to stare at Lyn’s outstretche…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Please hurry and help her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I take it there are three MC’s? I do like the different perspectives. Good job. I felt everything. And I also like reading and writing first person.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a little teaser for you from my JTTP Hobbit fan fic story. It has over 22,000 words. LOL. I started it in March of 2019 and finished it in January of 2020.
Main Characters: Eugene, Meadow, Rowena, and Alfred
Eugene: tough, ready-for-anything, strong, handsome seventeen-year-old
Eudora: strong, determined,…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I wasn’t clear about that! Yes….it is a time travel story. So, all the stories in this series that I plan to share are going to begin with a character in the present. They will then be transported back in time to some historical event. Whether they return to the present is for the reader to find out. 🙂 I don’t focus much on how t…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Greetings and salutations!
Nice to meet you. =)
I’m Gwyndalf the Wise, fellow human being, piano player, and also like to write fantasy/fiction.
1. When you say medical history, do you mean the history of medicine? (Trying to figure out what you’re referring to, XD)
2. What’s your co-written story about?
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle2023
Yes! I like woodpeckers (even though they can be very destructive) they are very pretty!
[I wrote this poem (in bed) at a family friends house and they had a lot of woodpeckers.]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oreille21
Lol yeah! Let’s see what my rank becomes!
Yeah, I did pick up on it but some of that is because of some random comment you made about writing guy characters awhile back.
Also, I’m pretty aware of that happening because it shows very much in both my sister and I’s writing, it’s a major teasing point for us.
TaurenXD
Like you…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey! And welcome to KP. (That rhymed. lol.) That must be super fun to be writing a novel with a friend!
A little about me….I’m a full time barista (glad to see you like coffee!!) who loves people and birds (and writing) and is learning Spanish. I saw you said that your brother is trying to get you into disc golf….I have three…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
very nice!
there where a few places that didn’t quite rhyme quite right but overall I LOVE it!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You got a type? XDXD
Lol. So, most of these stories I wrote when I was 16-18 years old….all that to say, yes, I do have somewhat of a type but it has changed dramatically since then. XD That is super neat that you picked up on that….good to know. From your experience, is it good to have patterns/similarities in writing or…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I like it! I am slightly confused, though… Is this a time-travel story or the character was daydreaming about what this town would’ve been like or something else entirely?
Sorry I wasn’t clear about that! Yes….it is a time travel story. So, all the stories in this series that I plan to share are going to begin with a cha…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
because I totally shipped James and Maria….. 😭
I know. I apologize about that. Don’t worry. James will find another Maria in his world.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! So if I go start posting my story on here would you like me to tag you? 🙂
Yes Please!! I see you did already. Lol. I’m going to read it tonight and I’ll let you know what I think.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Lovely! And you mentioned woodpeckers. 🙂
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
The story I am working on is called Of a Flock. It’s a fanfiction now (About Dream), but I’ll change it to make it original. But it’s basically a story about a teenage boy who is running from the law. A large bounty is over his head, and five Hunters are constantly chasing him, determined to get the money. The book starts with…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Loved it! Was kinda disappointing that ship didn’t work out…
Speaking of which, I think I’ve noticed something about your writing. 😂
James and Jonath… act really similar.
🤔🤨
You got a type? XDXD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Allen
“What is your name?” The other blueskinned creature asked.
“Well, my name according to my species’ naming system is Jer’alle’nuruodo, but you may call me Allen.” he told her.
[That long chunk of gibberish is not a joke. Their naming system works like that. His name in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 They are. Have you looked up pictures of what they look like as adults? Kinda cool!
@theloonyone Yep. I almost called them “my boys” until the rational part of my brain is like “they’re not yours, they belong to Lucasfilm!!!”
Ah, the problems of living with a fanfiction brain…..
@loopylin Oh, ok.
- Load More
