@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
milo
“Unless you want a ventilation shaft in your skull.” Milo’s eyes widened at Crosshair’s words. “In which case I’ll happily give it to you.”
He’d thoughts it was just Aurivis that was this violent, but apparently Crosshair was too. Milo tried to focus and spoke to the man Aurivis had let go of, still wary since he had…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather/Crosshair
“Why don’t you find out for us?” Aurivis snarled, snapping at the castle owner. (I think I forgot she doesn’t know his name in the last RP? Or maybe I didn’t, I don’t remember.)
The man slashed at him with his sword, but couldn’t get many slices in before the dragon pinned him to the ground. His sword…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@e-m-trepke Never thought of starting a blog, but since some fanfictions are popular enough to start wiki pages of their own, I thought I could do the same with mine someday.
I mean, Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons is the strangest crossover idea in history (don’t get me started on the lunatic idea of shipping characters who are literally…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
*clears throat*
Ok… I’m good now. 😁😁
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… so I absolutely love Ev and Ami’s friendship!! And Ami and Destry’s relationship!! <3
I have to tell someone this cuz I’m excited for when I finally get to write it, but Destry saying “Always, Ami. Always.” I gonna pop up again!
And Ev and Ami quoting the book together is also going to come up again!
Those scenes… oh I can’t wait to write t…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Sure, you can tag me! (I just need to catch up a lot. XD) Congradulations on 21 chapters! -
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity@booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
@gwyndalf-the-wise , I don’t know if you’re interested in reading more of my WIP. If you don’t want me to tag you so you can read at your own pace, just let me know. But if you do want to stay updated, let me know that as well. 🙂
Next two c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Really interesting opinion!
I think I can agree with you on that. Except that I think Harry Potter is young adult fiction/fantasy. In my mind, YA is like (11)12-18. (I may be wrong on the actually definition) At that point, I feel that young adults will be able to make up their own minds and not be so easily convinced of things.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh!! I love both ideas! They both seem really interesting.
But I think I have to agree with Power and Freedom. I think the first one is the best!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
(Ps we only get notifications you replied to us if you tag us, I’m @mineralizedwritings )
1. My favorite theme for books is action and adventure, sprinkled with humor.
Nice choice!
2. Yeah, I like snakes! Some of them look awesom!
Yeah, snakes are the best. 😃🐍🐍
3. Boom, by Italobrothersmusic, the German kind.
Cool!
How…
-
Esther replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I didn’t know there was a free version of Canva. I’ll have to check it out. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! I love frappes too!! Specifically caramel ones. Though caramel in any coffee, (iced, hot, or frozen) is great! And my preference for how I want my coffee changes depending on my mood (or the weather XD).
I’ve probably played piano since first grade as well!
A baby dragon would be pretty awesome!! 😉
Yes, I LOVE The Wingfeather S…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Arabella
Dietrich seemed so…so upset. And Adolphus was utterly silent, not even looking her in the eye now…
“What is it?” She asked softly, laying a gentle hand on Dietrich’s arm. She watched as he flinched and immediately removed her hand, remembering when Paxton had done the same their first meeting.
“Please…you can tell me.”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
November
Zlatan…he was…
Gone…
November felt his pulse spike, anxiety hitting him like a stone. He wasn’t sure if he could keep his stomach in check any longer.
“Where did he go?” Jezyk cried, eyes wide.
November just stared, eyes wide, face pale. Riker was gasping, head turning to the left and right, as if looking to…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool!
Teilo is the ex-prince. Luca is a side character who is very…highly energetic and mischievous.
-
Charityanne and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21
I like it! The very first part is giving me Pevensie vibes. XD -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AND THEN return to Hans and Erich lol
OOF…
and then November will just be with Fin and Hans and Riker and Erich (not that that’s a bad thing because he has Riker and Fin but….Hans and Erich? Cuz Erich rn has yet to be redeemed)
- Load More

