@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi Nat!
Yeah, @princesachronicle22 told me you didn’t realize before, we had a good laugh:)
As for your questions:
1. We’re both working on the same multiverse that we’re currently still tossed up on the name for. We’ve been calling the Septraverse, but it felt uninspired. So we’ve been messing with names like the Septrum, the Seether, the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Grimm
Grimm stared at Iris for a moment, then gazed at the little boy still holding her hand. He gave the boy a small smile. Nodded.
“Thank you.” He carded his fingers through Paxton’s hair, memories of his sister running through his mind.
He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in a soft breath.
“If you have to focus on the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YAAAY MY IDEAS ARE VALUABLE XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Grimm
Grimm straightened, swallowing the emotion rising in his chest. He glanced at the locket he fingered, a sad smile on his lips.
The girl’s little fingers wrapped around the makeshift crown, gently placing it upon Grimm’s head. She smiled, a small squeak leaving her lips.Her laugh.
Though it sounded odd compared to mos…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
These are more that stood out to me:
https://kingdompen.org/why-most-modern-christian-allegories-fail-and-how-to-prevent-this/
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I am now imagining Peter in this same scenario…I feel like little 6 year old Peter would totally be in this situation and make up this “game” and get in trouble by freaking EVERYONE out….
maybe at the very end of the camping trip before they head home? Maybe he decides he never wants the fun of the trip to end? and turns it into his own lit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 it could be during the camping or after….
maybe both or one of them wanders into the woods purposely and hides as a “game”
but we all know that is NOT the kind of game ur supposed to play….
(this is sorta taken from personal experience when i was younger. I hid from my family in our church and had TONS of peop…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
ALSO!! Did u see my RP? @freedomwriter76
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! So cool that you’re @princesachronicle22 ’s brother! My brother and I plan to co-author a book… sometime… hopefully soon… XD
Anywho! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have ideas for a contemporary novel, fantasy duo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sooo I had an idea last night and u don’t have to use it buuut…
what if sometime in the story Pietro or Peter #bias XD
actually gets into real trouble? Like actual trouble and all the kids get scared about what’s going to happen, because this time it’s too late for any of the other kids to stick up for them (the trut…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure which one is larger yet.
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @felicity @orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed
If y’all do want to jump in with another group when you’re on, you can totally go ahead and do that! 🙂 I think the days and times were…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
It’s nice to meet you….although I think I met you originally on a different page XD
I also like drawing, reading, writing, and the Chronicles of Narnia!
I’ve never read Winnie-The-Pooh. *sighs of shame* I’ll get to it at some point.And now for questions: (feel free to ask some back if you want to)
1. What are your…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah, yes. The notorious leg bounce. I have annoyed so many different people with that one.
XD Same…
That was really interesting, and I think confirms my suspicion that my charrie Ellie has it. I don’t think that it will be at all the main focus of the story though.
Glad it helped you. =)
Oh yay! *relief* Stories where the character h…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool that you do art too!
XD Why did I not think of that after looking at your name???*facepalm*The one on the top is Ember, the one in the middle is Pearl, and I don’t have names for the others yet.
Did you try to upload a picture, and that’s what the descriptions are for? Or am I misunderstanding and you’re just sharing de…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
However, I think you may have misinterpreted my question. But that’s on me! After rereading my post I realized that it was kind of vague.
XD I probably did. It was only a matter of time before misinterpreting people in real life bled into misinterpreting internet people… Oh well. XD
lol, the dude in the suit with the ice-cream is t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks really cool!! Reminds me of the abandoned mine structures in Minecraft…… Although I suppose you’re going for not-abandoned-mine aesthetics, lol.
- Load More
