@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @felicity !
Yeah the j’s are pronounced “ja” except more like the french j’s.
Nice to meet you too!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @esther-c !
1. *takes a long inhale… my favorite thing about math is that it is a discovery of fundamental truth. I like to think that math is God’s paintbrush, and whenever I discover some small new detail of truth, I feel like I’m seeing His painting a little clearer, but it makes even less sense with more questions, and I find my self…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
AHHH you guys I love them all 😭😭 I would give Paxton a hug if it wouldn’t scare him 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Well if we swapped brains, you sure got the short end of the deal. XD
It seems to be working now, idk what was going on. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ugh ur charries are so sweet/cute 😭 ❤️
Grimm
Grimm tensed at Iris’ touch, head turning to face her. He cleared his throat with a cough, glancing once again at Eli. The boy was looking up at him, head tilted since he couldn’t hear what was being spoken.
He smiled, big and wide. Innocent. Just like Mirella…
Grimm nodded slowl…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
P.S. if you don’t tag me (like I just tagged you with @artsy-dragon) I won’t see that you’ve messaged me for awhile, just so you know. =)
I am still figuring out how to reply to posts so I might struggle a little bit.
No worries!
My short stories are mainly adventures and the characters are usually animals (mythical and real)…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
…*guiltily raises hand*….
XD I’m really bad with names. However…since I’m writing fantasy, it doesn’t necessarily have to be realistic…
So, my characters’ names:
Teilo (pronounced like Taylor but without the r)
O’Muirynn(insert adoptive last name) (he doesn’t have a middle name for worldbuilding reasons)
He’s an ex-prince w…[Read more] -
Allison and
LandriC are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @gwyndalf-the-wise !
write, do math, conlag, and worldbuild
1. Great question:) What I like to do is use math to create fundamental laws in the magic and universe, and some of those laws include magical languages, or simply create a culture with different number systems and such. Then I write about it. The Vernan people are really fun for…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, maybe you stole my brain 😳
*GASP* … *wonders which of us now has two brains, or if we’ve been brain swapped*
Lol, I didn’t even mean to make him smirking 🤣😂
XD The most hilarious facial expressions usually happen on accident, I’ve noticed.
So is the art forum actually not functional anymore?
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, the art sharing forum is broken for some reason, but I still want to respond to people XD
…that’s exactly how I imagined it. XD How did you steal my brain?
I love the perspective! XD And that guy in the front’s face… I’m gonna use that as the definition for *smirk* now.XD glad it’s like how you imagined it! Lol, mayb…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHH NAJA I LUV U XD XD
November
Heat rose to his cheeks At the question Naja posed. He ran a hand through his hair, chuckling awkwardly. Naja grinned, raising a brow, just like Lyn sometimes did.
“S-She’s good…”
“Yea? She was really pretty last I remember…”
November looked at the girl. Blinked, mouth half open. “I-I…”
“Naja…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
wow that’s so cool you’ve made your own language!
I didn’t know your sister and you shared a world! I know some of the world-building because we are in the same character roleplay, so I’ve met Serin.
-
Allison started the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I was just wondering if anyone else struggles with creating character names and trying to make them life like? I sure do :). I’m going to use this group chat thing (sorry if that’s wrong :D) to share some of my characters and welcome you to share some also! The we can critique each others and if you have any tips feel free to share them also! So…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that’s a LOT more information than what I first expected! Thank you so much!!! 💕💕💕💕
You’re welcome! XD
definitely can’t tell that I’ve researched this for years
So, this kid that I’m thinking about maybe having autism, it wasn’t realized that he had it until AFTER his family moved to America a year after WWII ended, in, l…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @mineralizedwritings !
A conlang is a constructed language. In this case, you saw me speak a little Lasi’el, one of many languages in my world.
1. I think snakes are cool, and very symbolic for both good and evil.
2. You can look at what I’ve mentioned to @lightoverdarkness6 .
3. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. that’s a very hard one,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Grimm and Riker would be cool too, they’re both coming out of their guilt (Ik Riker’s character arc is toward the end-ish and Grimm’s technically isn’t but Grimm is doing better then originally)
But they both have guilt and are trying to still remove themselves from it
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @princesachronicle22 !
1. As I told @lightoverdarkness6 , currently my newest character with Kirrtes.
2. Hmmmm, If I was to choose, I would probably choose the Avatar the Last Airbender universe. Because I think out of most worlds, I’m least likely to die in that one, and the magic system is just plan fun.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m trying to think how to start a conversation with someone and Paxton. I think Paxton and Riker would be cute and Lily cuz she’s adorable!!!
Jonathan and November would be cool since their the same age! And Naja (Does Jonathan have a girlfriend or anything yet? XD XD)
and Grimm Iris and Eli since he can speak Sign…[Read more]
- Load More
