@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Orielle
“I apologize for bumping into you….” Orielle started and then she realized she was speaking to a tail. The dragon’s tail. Rounding a corner, she noticed a few people, one girl high up on a balcony.
Another girl was reading a book. The dragon seemed to be communicating in some way to her.
“I don’t know your name,” Orielle began, “but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Howzer
“We’re certainly not going to do anything to you,” said a girl up on the railing.
Good.
She locked eyes with him, and again he realized just how similar humans and dragons really were.
He had no reason to be afraid of her, at least.
He wanted to talk to her, to ask her what she thought of him, but he had no way of speaking her lan…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini That’s ok! Have a good day!
@everyone else
Jaye
“If only there was something, someone to bring some light to this place…..” came a voice. Two more girls stepped into the area. One gasped. “A dragon!”
I nodded. “He’s friendly, don’t worry.”
(Notes about him: He can talk, but in dragon language. I can understand him but I’m not sure…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Orielle
Her eyes focused on a door in front of her. ‘Ah, yes,’ she mused. ‘I must have drifted off to refresh my thoughts. Where am I again?’ There were shelves and shelves of books. She reached out and took one from its home. Dust particles floated into the air, being freed from their abode on the book cover. In the sun light streaming in from…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, you’re welcome!! <3<3
Oh yeah, we usually do that too on long car rides. But on short rides we just listen to K-Love a lot! But yeah, they do!! I love the Lauren Daigle songs and the Mercy Me songs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Nice! I’ll have to come back to that sometime. (Bookmarked KP’s email telling that you sent this, lol)
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH LEON!!!! ABELARD!!! NOOOOO!!!
Girl!!! You write the BEST SCENES!!! Ahh I want to cry and just hug both of them. And little Isabel!
😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I’m ok with someone else going first. Then I can figure out what’s going on and formulate a reply.
I did write an RP from Howzer’s perspective a couple days ago–what he thought of everyone’s surprise at seeing him. Maybe that’ll start some conversation if you want to read it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oreille21
I promise I’ll get to reading this when I have the time. It sounds really interesting and I can’t wait to read it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh love it!!!! Ahh it’s so good <3<3
Thx so much!! 😄 That means a lot! <3
Do you listen to K-Love any? It’s such a great radio station!
Our family does occasionally! (We typically bluetooth my parents’ music to the car instead of the radio.) They do have some good songs on there! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone-else
Some of my poems are good…
The best one I wrote was for my grandpa’s funeral. 🥲
Some of my other ones are okay. I may share them eventually.
Here’s one I wrote when I was 10 or 11. I think I was trying to make it sound pretty. Lol
Wishes are fantasies, Wants are dreams, but Needs are reality.
Wishes are like sunshine; happy…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh love it!!!! Ahh it’s so good <3<3
Oh, I have!! I love it. I mean, it’s not as good as You Say or Rescue, but it’s probably my 3rd favorite of her songs. Do you listen to K-Love any? It’s such a great radio station!
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Love the poem!!
To post a picture, just press the image button in the bar above the post box. Then press what looks almost like a search button at the end of the source box. It’s pretty straightforward from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
XDXD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @euodia-vision @loopylin @anyone-else-I-that-my-mind-may-have-blanked-out-on-at-this-moment
New question!
What is the one thing you will NEVER do? And what is the one thing that you very much desire to do?
Ami: Go skydiving. I will never ever go…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Part two coming through!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @devastate-lasting @gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j @sarafini @madelyn @arien @mineralizedwritings @koshka @lewilliams @princesachronicle22 @folith-feolin @power @o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
That actually sounds really awesome! 😄 I’d love to read something like that! Just like Kathleen said, if you are able to pull it off right, (as in make it realistic) then I think it would be really interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I will be on today! Just finishing up some school stuff/chores.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Byron Len is awful! But I like how he’s a “coward” deep down. Like when they mention God he’s like, “Oh let’s move on.”
It’s Derek Len actually. 😅 I’ll have to make that clearer. Bayron Len is actually dead. XD You’re good, tho.
Ikr? I’m still deciding if he’ll have a redemption arc or not.
Asher!!! *grinds teeth* what are you doi…
- Load More
