@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like fun!
I haven’t been writing for even a year yet, so I don’t feel qualified for that lol.
If you wanted a post on anything art related (ex. drawing your characters) I would consider though, I’ve been doing art a lot longer than writing. I’m also pretty busy with school though… so yeah maybe that won’t happen XD I don’t exactly…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww cute! 🥰
On another note though…
Freedom what have you done to me. I had to look up references of tony stark for that comic I made, and then youtube recommends me a compilation of tony stark nicknaming people, then I end up watching spiderman clips LIKE WHAT what happened to me lol 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh! Can’t wait to read it!
Well Tauren doesn’t have any super strong motivations. He want’s to be near Lesli, but I’ve kinda realized that in order for the story to stay interesting they need to develop seperateley for a bit. I’m going to have a part 2 of the book called “letters” in which you see both sides of the story, but…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If you go on google, he’s written at least 50 so far. But yeah, it’s actually comical how fast he can get really good books out. He’s a brilliant author who just doesn’t stop! ‘Oh yeah, here’s these 3 different 5000 page books I’m writing right now guys, here’s my progress on each, and, oh right! I almost forgot, I might as well…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I kinda like both. I think some work better for different stories. For example, I have a story based off of Alice in Wonderland that has a very soft magic system. The explanations for why things happen are very vague and often nonsensical, because if it were any other way, it would no longer be Wonderland.
But then there are great…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
About the auras. I personally don’t know much about dimensionality but I had more conceptualized it as this like mental awareness. It takes training to be able to use it and unenhanced it generally can only be expanded by about a foot from bare skin. Your basic aura (the non-enhanced one) can go through anything. The only t…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry you had a rough day! yep, that does make it harder sometimes 🤣 but it’ll be easier later. And yeah, I’d say I’ve experienced that time and time again, none of us would be the same w/out our struggles.
That’s okay! I talked with a good friend of mine, and she helped me feel better. 🙂
Haha, yeah, I guess that was kinda…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wow girl!! That’s really good! Love his eyes 🤩😂
Ahh that’s so pretty!! I love the color. It kinda looks like a sea dragon from Wingfeather saga!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin oh idk, I was just asking XD XD if it wasn’t ur plan then nope! That’s why I asked! I wasn’t sure cuz usually uhh green stuff out of a serpent like creatures mouth equals not so great consequences XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin AGHHHHHHHH DID DANTE JUST UNWITTINGLY GET POISONED?!?!?!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, @80strish mentioned Apologetix! I haven’t heard of any of the others though. And I haven’t heard of Murder, She Wrote. What is it about?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I haven’t seen the A-Team. What is it about?
There is a community theater near me and I’m actually going to be in a play there! Not that my role is anything major, just ensemble, but I’m happy to be in it nonetheless.
Ooh! What’s the show?
I like both Asia and Relient K and I’ll have to listen to Apologetix, it sounds fun!
Can I mak…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elliot
Crosshair stared him down, “You’re welcome to come, but don’t expect me to want to be friends.”
What? Had he done something? “Oh, I would never imagine it,” Elliot mumbled under his breath, keeping himself from saying anything more. They continued down the hall in silence until Elliot spoke up, “So how long have you two been…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
I guess I do do song parodies to an extent but I don’t write them down, they’re just in my mind for my characters for songs that fit them but only if certain lyrics are changed and such. Or if it was maybe a male singer instead of a female singer or something (like I wanna make animatics if my drawing skills were better 😂) things like that.
I hav…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 no splitting up then! That’s fine by me actually that’s probably easier I just offered that as suggestion for both of y’all 😊 I do wanna do something with Aria and Fen’s group tho but idk what…
Bren
Bren buried his face into his knees, wishing he would wake up from this nightmare.
Where was Aaron? Wh…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Sorry it took me a while! 🙂 I think I might have Dylan meet up with Aaron and Asher and Albert, if that’s okay :)! If not, I can change the last part of the RP to have him meeting with someone else!
Vance
“Isn’t that right Bren? We were just having a discussion.” I said smoothly. Bren looked up a bit, and then,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And it’s easy for Puck’s attitude/demeanor to be misread by people
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m kinda wondering if Bucky and Puck are gonna end up having some conflict… considering what already happened earlier.
Im sure Bucky is just kinda volatile rn and on edge and Puck is…having a rough go of it XD
- Load More
