@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love Viola btw, I somehow missed her earlier, I’m excited to see where this goes!
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Tips to stay focused? Well…
I’m not really sure. I think I just love my characters and my story so much, that I just have to write it. While I don’t write it every day, I do write it often because I love it so much. A way that I think helps me stay focused on this one project, is 1) Kingdom Pen and 2) my family. Y’all here on KP have…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t think I have too much time right now, but I’ll try to do Liren’s really quick!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings gotta go listen to it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 since y’all like Corvina 😊 @whalekeeper since u seem to like my stuff 😅 maybe 😂
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else
So idk if any of y’all have heard or listen to NF, but he has a song called Mansion (it’s kinda dark, most of his songs are)
But y’all, this song fits corvina so well 😭 and it’…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OK im in. Ill enter Jean and Sam. (Not the main characters of my book but they have big parts in it)
Sam: Wait… Where are we?
Jean: Read the sign!
Sam: Ummmmm Ok *Sees sign and turns red*
Jean: This is kinda awkward.
Mike: Hello and welcome to the COUPLES GAME SHOW!
Jean and Sam: COUPLES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Mike: Yes and you have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Meanwhile–
November: *awkwardly standing-NOT SITTING XD. Whispers* Why do they keep talking about a ship?
Ara: *explains what a ship is*
November: Oh! *blushes intensely. Slowly sits down.* oh….
Ara: *sweetly laughs and takes November’s hand in hers* Don’t worry about it…
November: *tugs at a loose curl* Y-Yea…a-alright… *gently sque…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle Diane reminded me EXACTLY of Lyn: they could be sisters XD XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Here’s a few more series I remembered! Have you read any? Did you like them?
- The Expeditioners- By S.S.Taylor- This book is for anyone who loved adventuring, traveling, excitement!
- Anything Sharon Creech!- I have read almost all of her books and loved everyone! My favorites so far, would be “Walk two moons”, “Absolutely normal chaos”and…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I love Dune! I started it before I watched the movie, but it’s kind of long. 😂 Both the book and movie are really good though! I’ve only read the first one, but I have the second and third so I’ll definitely read them someday. And the second movie is pretty much the only movie that I’m looking forward to right now. And, uh, yeah,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I love L.M. Montgomery! I have heard of the Emily series and they sound good. Do you think they are better than the Anne series? All the other books you listed all sound great! Now instead of looking for familiar series in a new library I can find some new ones!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The Wingfeather saga and the Christy Miller series both sound like great reads! I will defiantly to try find them! ( The reason I keep saying that is cause were moving and cant go to out normal library anymore 🙁 But the great part is that where were going to has a bigger library and more books! 😀 Thats great to have a set year to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AWWW TONY!!!! 😭😭😭 AND STEVE!!!! 😭😭😭
That does make so much sense because it fits right in with his arc. Great job!!!
(And poor Bucky!! 😭😭😭)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Of course!! You’re so welcome!! <3<3 And yeah…XD
Matthew
The man turned to me, his eyes glittering briefly with irritation. But he merely smirked. “Now, now, no need to be rash…”
Tony interupted him,“Who are you, Crow?”
The man turned to Tony, eyes narrowed. “Crow?”
“Y’know…the black, obnoxious bi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So glad you like them! Thanks! And yeah.. things are escalating fast… XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
WHOOOO!!!!!! GO TONY!!! Aww, I love him!! Tony is going to have a very loyal boy following him around now ❤❤❤❤
ACHERON!!! *Death glare– or the Matthew glare XDXD* Wow, he wasn’t expecting that!!
And JARED!!! AHHH THE BABY!!!! 😭😭😭😭
And TAUREN AND LESLI AWWW I LOVE ALL OF Y’ALL’S CHARRIES SO MUCH!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 (A lot has happened.. XD)
WOOO YEAH GO TONY! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN ABOUT!!XD
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches as the situation escalates. A blue glow appearing from Tony’s hand sends the man slamming against the wall.
“Don’t touch me again, Crow, or I’ll make sure you don’t come back from the next hit. Yo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Jared blinked. “…Yes…but I-I really shouldn’t…”
Tauren gives a side eye to Lesli, who has been observing the conversation from a distance with a questioning gaze.
“You don’t seem… ok…”
“Hey kid what’s wrong here?” Lesli says, walking up next to Tauren. “You just really shy or…” She nods over at the man talking to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
“…Hello…” The boy shoots a nervous glance over at Tony and the other man.
Tauren shifts nervously.
Something is terribly wrong here.
“I know he said I’m hurricane hair.” Tauren keeps his voice low, noticing Jared’s nervousness. “My name’s actually Tauren.”
“And that’s Lesli over there. She’s a friend…[Read more]
- Load More
