@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith, I love Ridge and Anika!! 😍 They’re my favorites of your charries! They sound so cute together!!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @loopylin
Like always, y’all’s charries are ✨amazing✨!! 😉 😄
Imma post my charries soon!! (Soon, as in later this evening or tomorrow. …
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Love everyone’s characters!
Thanks for the topic! Your characters sound really fun!
That fills in a few gaps for me, they’re really cool! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah! I’ve heard a lot about your incredible world, but non of your characters yet (other than some historical figures), I can’t wait to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 LOL Serin and Allen are about to go at it. Sadly, I can’t reply until tomorrow, but that was certainly funny to read!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princeaschronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“You may go and search out the disturbance.” Sylvia told them. “I will stay with the wounded one to make sure her injuries remain stable.”
Serin looked quite annoyed at being called “the wounded one.” “I’m coming.” she hissed, standing up.
Allen watched as Ellie walked down the hall,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
“And I made sure that man wouldn’t hurt anyone else. So unless you want the same thing to happen to you, I suggest you stay quiet.”
Feather only caught the last bit of Crosshair’s words, but she knew what he was talking about.
Hitchens chuckled. “My…isn’t someone in a mood? I never said I would h…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Love them! Good job on getting all the expression in their faces!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Sorry I’m a little late to the discussion)
I like it! I think the pacing is good. Although, it felt a little redundant with the same status quo shift three times over with the soldiers holding guns. That wouldn’t necessarily be unrealistic in any way though, so I think it’s fine. As for Dao, he seems fun. I immediately thought of Tom…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know!!! It would be, wouldn’t it?
Oh, btw I wrote an RP in the character castle if you want to read it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings Anyone going to RP for our group? I know @freedomwriter76 mentioned maybe getting the other group close so loopylin’s twins could be reunited.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I should start doing it……
ha, my dragon charries would be the cutest.
-
Allison and
Janellebelovedpig are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I have lots and lots of characters, but I will pick the ones from my WIP 🙂
Shauna Sarah Smith- When the book starts she is 13 years old. She is shy and quiet, but very kind and happy. She has medium length, straight blonde hair , green eyes and a small smile. She loves thunderstorms, reading and creating story’s. She usually wears…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello My older sister and I have been writing away on it for years, but those are the sections that I wrote. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thanks! 😁
-
Allison replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! That was amazing! You wrote it? I loved it!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for adding me, @acancello. Y’all are so good!
Here’s a snapshot of Susan’s Journey Home, a Narnia fanfic:
Susan looked down at her plate and picked at the vegetables. There was no meat in the foods on it since Uncle Harold and Aunt Alberta were vegetarians. Mother used to make meat, Susan thought to herself as she mindlessly ate at…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwwriter76
Yeah Ikr? Our poor bois!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD
I’ve been told I have a thing for roasting people (About guys XD), I go light on anyone not a relative though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Well I guess we can rest assured they are sitting in piles of floof and drinking hot choco.
Can’t wait to see it!
Yep… and it’s just when you think his arc might be completing itself too. He just trusted Layson to be the one to go check on Everly when they were worried about her safety.
Honestly the Kaine Kendrick situation…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Well… perhaps it was just a thought. When somebody talks about Steve a lot, makes Steve moodboards, and Uses him as a pfp a lot, you start to wonder if perhaps they really like him 🤔 just… Maybe.
I mean he looks pretty cool ngl - Load More

Whoohoo! Thanks!