@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Super original, but maybe they want to be the BEST VILLAINS EVER, or something like that. Idk. 🤣
🤣 Haha, yeah, they probably do want to be the BEST VILLAINS EVER Maybe they have fights over who is the ‘bestest’ XD
Hmmmmmmmmm…. Or MAYBE they have to work together to stay alive, because the castle is filled with weird monsters or s…
-
Light replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness girl!! You made this forum at the PERFECT time XD
Soooo I just started planning out my biggest betrayal scene, (and possibly the biggest scene overall) in my book. And, ngl, I’m pretty happy with it so far. (Poor Dylan XD)
I can share the synopsis of the scene if you want, OR I might wait until I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin on the character castle u can do however many u like 😊 but I suppose it’s up to @esther-c since she has created this one
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
ELLO FRIENDS!! Ik I haven’t been on much but I had this idea/question and wanted to ask it!!!
So I was wondering if any of y’all had, and what are, some of your story/series’ Betrayal, plot twist, or AHA moments?
It could be characters finding a pivotal clue that unravels EVERYTHING! Or they discover someone is a TRAITOR *gasp* or they’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @loopylin @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else
Heyooo!! So Ik I haven’t been on much recently and want to explain and also give a small heads up.Don’t worry! I’m not leaving KP! *sigh of relief XD* but I may not be on as much…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And this sounds like a ton of fun!! However my antagonistic forces (as not all of them are outright villains) take place over various “timelines” (months, days, weeks) and so I can’t put all of them in unless y’all don’t care about that XD.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h imo anti-heroes are also morally ambiguous/morally grey characters or characters who aren’t technically villains but more on the Antagonistic scale, in the way that they get in the way of the Hero accomplishing the goal, but they aren’t outright bad characters or have bad/wicked goals.
(yes a lot of villains or morally grey but ther…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😅🤣 Aw, girl, I bet it isn’t bad! You’ll get the hang of it in no time! But if you want, yes, one of us can start whenever we do. 🙂
(Hopefully not me tho 😅 I’m not great at starting things)
I’ve never done anything like this and I’m terrible at villains, but sure, I’m in! Just please be patient with me as I…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure thing!
Jaye
The boy turned and ran back where he’d come.
“Hey, wait!” I yelled. “We aren’t going to hurt you!”
Howzer shouldered his way through a stack of books to pursue the kid. “Hello? You can come out.” he said, even though only I could understand him. He was doing a good job keeping his voice at a friendly tone, though.
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith
Oh my goodness, I love roleplay!!! I’m totally in!
Oh yay!!
I can’t wait to see your charries!! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yeah, that’ll be funny! Go for it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Hmmm…this might get interesting….
What defines “villain or anti-hero?” Evil character? Character who does the right things but for the wrong reasons? What about a character who is on the evil side but not evil himself/herself?
-
Light replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay girl! Sounds good! Talk to ya later! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!! LETS DO IT!!! 😀
XDXD You’re good girl! So the character castle is where you role play (RP) as your characters, having them interact with other people’s characters! You just write a description about the character(s) that you are going to enter into the ‘castle’, and then write a short RP as them entering, and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh! Okay that’s good! Hmm….yeah tell me XD I’ll be on the spoiler forum!
Alright! I need to skedaddle at the moment, but I’ll get to it today or tomorrow. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!
Yay! Ok, I can’t talk about them now, but I’ll get to them probably tomorrow. (Or at least some of them. XD)
-
Esther started the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @joy-calle @acancello @felicity @kyronthearcanin @anyone-I-missed
Ok, ok, ok…
I have an idea.
So, I know we already have multiple RPs, but what if we did another character castle…
This time we don’t add in any good…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah… um…
I can promise that it will not be Lukas.
*Sigh of relief* Okay good! 😅
I think he’s going to be in a sequel with Skylar and Fynn, so neither will they die. And I would definitely not kill off Ami or Ev. (I guess that narrows it down to six charries…) If you really want to know, I can tell you over on the spoiler forum. 😏…
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Ahh!! I’m gonna have to hop on here at some point and continue! I like totally forgot about this. XD Maybe we don’t have to stick with the schedule, idk.
- Load More

@godlyfantasy12 I’m so glad you’re not leaving!! You are always so sweet and funny, and brighten my day with your kind words.
Oh, of course sister!! We would never kick you out!! XD And yes, that sounds good! We’ve already paused the 2.0 castle since Freedom left, and I haven’t really had time to RP lately anyway, so it’s all good! 😀
Oh…[Read more]
@goldlyfantasy12
CONGRAGULATIONS!!! That is awesome!! Best of luck to you!! I’m sure you will do great with your awesome and peppy spirit (:
And yeah we totally get it! I haven’t been on as much, life is just life and does require our attention XD
Well all the loves and posiive vibes to you!!
*is very glad you’re not leaving*
Congratulations! May the Lord be with you, and give you strength to do His will! ❤️
I’ll be praying for you and I hope it goes well. ❤️❤️❤️
Aw, thanks! You’re awesome too and I hope you know that.
Ok…*deep breath* i’m so glad you’re not leaving! You’re in my prayers, girl!!!
All right! That’s a cool job, and I hope you have fun! It’s also totally fine with me if you aren’t on as much as you used to be.
That’s awesome! No worries about the RP’s, it’s amazing that your able to take more time to serve our Lord!