@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty!
*agonizes over which charries to add in first*
Imma just put in Ami and Ev for now. 🙃
Ami
As soon as she set foot inside the large building, Ami stopped. The halls were swarming with students of different ages.
“I already don’t like this place,” she murmured.
Ev grinned. “Come on. It’ll be fun. Just stick wit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, girl, that means so much!!! 🥲😆 You are too sweet!! 🥰 Thank you so much!!! 😊❤️
This…is amazing. It fits the song so well (yes I heard it XD I REALLY REALLY LIKE the music XD I like all the music for Wingfeather). I don’t have any critiques at the moment, I’m too blown away.
I’m so glad! That was my goal. 😄 (Defini…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh girl. Thank you for this. I…did not know I needed this reminder. Thanks.
XD y’ALL aNd yOuR eXpReSsIve wRiTiNg aRe mAkInG mE eMoTiOnAl aGaIn
*standing ovation* *well not standing but I would be if I could be*
This…is amazing. It fits the song so well (yes I heard it XD I REALLY REALLY LIKE the music XD I like all the music for…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
Those poems you wrote are amazing!! I would share some of mine, but I have them all saved to my moms computer which we packed away. I like to write about nature, people and basically everything! My most recent poem was for my neighbors, when they moved I gave it to them and they cried. It was all about how much of an impact…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No, you didn’t do wrong, you can write as much as you’d like! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
0_o
Heh…yeah…you just thought you didn’t like Vance before…
🤐🤐🤐
uhhhh…for some reason, I can’t think of any plot twists for my WIPs…XD I’m sure I’ll think of something though.
I hate it when that happens! Like, when I just was thinking about something and then my mind goes blank whenever I actually want to talk about wha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle 😭 THATS SO SWEET!!!! AHHHHHH LOVE THAT!!! Also love that you’re dealing that subject!!!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
Sometimes I write prayers as poems/songs:
Thank You Lord that I’m no longer
lost as to my future
or hopeless as to my past.
the pain, terrors, fears and failures I thought would last
instead have melted away
in the light of the rays
of Your wondrous grace
and mercies new with the dawn.
Or little devotional thoughts:
When in the…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh did I write too much btw….was it only supposed to be a paragraph…? 😬 I tend to be an over writer on KP sometimes… let me know if I did it wrong
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @kyronthearcanin @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings OOH I wanna go!!
I glance at my watch; How is it already so late? It might be best to go home. I have no clue where I’m going, and the girl is nowhere to be seen.
I turn to walk out the tree I came out of, to find the opening is gone. My heart beats quickly. It was just her…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And maybe have them be playing Uno or something XD XD!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin ok…I actually really love that XD because reading that and then it ends up being adorable triplets at the end is so cute!!!
Especially when you take in the context “Stop arguing like toddlers! Let’s settle this like men!” XD XD!!! I think if you ever get the chance you should rewrite this!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 XD ok ok ur PFP…Bruce’s face is like…THE PERFECT meme face XD. It’s great.
@lightoverdarkness6 OOOOOOOH 👀 do telllll….and then u can ALSO share the scene when u write it XD. Or if u just wanna wait to share the scene u can.
@esther-c XD! Just stalking the page.
y’all all know most of my big plot twists…
(SPOILERS AHEAD!!!)
&n…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h actually I’d love to start this back up! I just didn’t wanna be the one to do it XD!!!
also I think I’m gonna move past the part where November’s arm is broken XD. I’m kinda tired of that? So yea, but anyway I’m excited! I may not be on as much but who knows y’all will probs make RPs and I’ll get…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! I will be on here often, reading y’all’s plot twists and sharing some of my own. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I would love to revive this RP!! 😃 I totally forget where my charries are at, but I know they didn’t get far, so I’ll probably start them over. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m glad y’all are interested!!
Ok, so imma try to answer all of your questions.
Villains, antiheroes, and antagonists are all allowed. They can be human, they can be half human, or not human at all, as long as they can communicate som…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond!
elissa
Elissa clenched her fists as Hitchens continued to talk in that infuriatingly calm voice. She knew that he knew how much it annoyed the rest of them by that smirk on his face.
“It’s weird saying this, but he’s right.” Elissa wanted to be annoyed that Feather was agreeing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sooo…. What if the villain is not-so-humanish but can talk??? 😅
I’m not @Esther, but I think it would probably be okay! In the regular character castle, @Keilah-h has had dragon characters that can talk, and so has @Loopylin . And @godlyfantasy12 has a talking fox, so it probably is okay, but since Esther created this one she’ll h…[Read more]
- Load More
