@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, please share it! I would love to read it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon WAIT does that mean my charries are the only bullies now… I don’t wanna be the only onessss XD
ANYWAY I WANNA RP NOW!!!!
November
November tapped his pencil against the library table, foot tapping against the floor. He twerked a brow, frowning.
“Everything alright?” He jump…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh….the betrayal I spoke of…?
Are you…sure???
well….
Alright….
If ur sure….
Freedom you might know….
But yes…there is a betrayal in the series that outweighs all of the others.
Except…it’s not technically a betrayal…but…everyone sees it as one. And that’s what makes it worse…
Who is The cause of this betray…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle @felicity @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c
One thing with abortion stories is people also need to know there is still forgiveness for them.
One of the things that’s never talked about is the deep horrible grief people who go through Abortions feel afterwards, both mothers and fathers, bu…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
I love it!!! I haven’t read WingFeather, nor have I ever gotten into fan-fiction, but I could tell why you wanted to give the context to the song, it’s very beautiful. I don’t really have any criticisms, but you mentioned realism, and I would say that this has far more of a romanticized vibe, but in a really good and emotionally…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity YEAHHH SAME…..I wonder that too.
Or i’ll see an airplane in the sky and think “Oh, I SO wish that was a spaceship or something….”
I don’t even have to be the main character of the story! (probably better that I’m not.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Jaye
“At least give me a moment to nurse my pride, will you?” came the kid’s voice.
I chuckled, remembering when I was his age…which was really only a few years ago. “Take as long as you’d like.”
Howzer sat there in front of the shelves, lashing his tail and waiting for the boy to come out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
It’ll help when I decide who I want in. If I make them small, some of them will be less likely to want to manipulate the “smaller creatures.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ok, so I’m not likely to be on here as much, but I have a couple characters I might add. They’ll be dragons, so should I make them their actual size (six to seven feet on average, and that’s on four talons) or should I make them human-sized?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Not at all!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone It’s all right!
Feather
“Well, we’d better get going. I don’t suppose anyone has an idea of what we should do now?” Elissa looked around, going to the front of the group so as to avoid Hitchens and Crosshair.
“I’m not sure.” Feather admitted. “When I was here before, we were mostly either looking for food-wh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Maybe we can have a scene where Adolphus and Dietrich apologize to Hunter and omega for targeting them? I’ve been waiting for that ever since you said they’d had a change of heart…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 I’d love to start up this RP again! I miss being my dragons.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD I’m so glad you like them! I’m so looking forwards to writing my second book once I figure it all out… it’s basically a ton of events that challenge Layson’s glass half full outlook, but he learns a whole lot from it and ends up getting the family he always wanted in the end😭
Hmm… yeah you do seem like a little but of a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Eww it’s snowing again! I wanted sunshine! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
XD now I feel like sharing what I’m working on lol (It’s totally unedited and it’s just a snippet, I seem to do really long chapters lol so I didn’t put the whole thing here.)
“Ok so… I think on the other side of this bridge there might be a district opening…”
Layson points across a small bridge. It tetters…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah that was sooo sad! It was really good though! The scene with Riker and Leon was really good. And I feel for both of them! Honestly, this sounds like a villain origins story for Leon, but I believe he’ll figure it out eventually…?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh and you have to listen to it! It’s by Fk&c and it’s the best XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks girl!! And that’s so great you have so many pages! ╰(*°▽°*)╯
I’ll bet Riker’s having a great time….
😖😬😬
What part are you at rn? Is it like rising action or nearing climax?
I’m at 138 pages rn and about 46k words… like almost 50k! I can’t believe it! I’m just starting on Laysons arc a little bit at this point.…[Read more]
- Load More
