@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h yea he can meet Ridley! I’ll RP as him later 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
His eyes blinked open.
Darkness…… and not an Imperial facility.
The two glow-scales on his temples brightened to give him some more light.
The structure didn’t seem to be made by any dragon, in fact. Many of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Crosshair
Feather explained about a courtyard she’d seen while she’d been here the first time.
He remembered they’d been separated for a while…..
He also remembered the “maniacal leader” she was talking about, and he was glad that man was gone.
Even though some of his kind were still here…… he thought with…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(I actually asked this question earlier to Historian in the deceptive form of): Do we live on a potato, a donut, or a pringle?
(This is kind of a joke in topology and physics describing Euclidean and non Euclidean geometries, though that’s not all of them. I could also describe it entirely in donut form for fun, like a donut hole, a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! The webbing on his hands is because he’s a sea dragon, so it helps him swim better.
@esther-c @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 Also there’s one detail I forgot about him. On the end of his tail, he tied a needle-sharp horn from a narwhal-like creature as a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter and Omega
Adolphus sighed. “Listen…we…we’ve had a lot of time to think about everything while we’ve been gone, and…uhm…we were wrong…about everything.”
“We’re sorry….deeply sorry.” Dietrich told them.
Omega was the first to step forward again, becoming less and less tense. “You really mean it?”
Both boys nodded re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha, awesome! My charries will have to call him next time.
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-here-I-just-didn’t-want-to-go-through-and-find-all-the-tags-XD
I came up with a question 😏 (Which there may actually be an answer to… 🤔
What shape is the universe?
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyrontheracanin
Oooh, so I don’t have any ideas for the next part of the story, but I think the boy should be named Griffin or Silas. I can’t choose which. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, I’d be down for the boarding school idea. 😄 It’d be really fun!!
Ev
“Get called on a lot, Ev, don’t you?” Tony asked, as they got situated in the back row. “That’s why you know you don’t get called on in the back.” He pulled out his books, calculator, and other items needed for the class.
Sam smirk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Poor November!!! 😭😭 They do forgive him in the end… right?? 😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright. 🙂
Derek
“Nice to meet you, Derek!” Madeline said enthusiastically. “I’m sure we’ll soon be best friends.”
Derek nodded, keeping his forced smile. He glanced over at the tall man. But maybe you and I won’t be great friends, he thought.
“Oh, that’s just Sam,” Madeline explained. “Don’t mind him. He doesn’t talk anymore. But…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
This is based off of Deuteronomy 8:2-3
Journey on and don’t forget
the One by Whom you’ve been led,
the One by Whom you’ve been fed
Wand’ring in the wilderness.
Remember the road marked with tears
Yet held year to year
by your Guide Who loves you dear
Journey on and don’t forget.
Up and through and by and with
In dark storms or…
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
Awh, your poem is so good! I can picture all the friendship and love. You said it was from a prompt. Is it inspired by one of your friends?
I love your poem! I too love thinking about God’s blessings and His ways of coming on the scene and bringing transformations.
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity@starshiness@elanor
Those are all amazing! They each are so beautiful and they paint a picture and are meaningful! If you have any more, please share! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t want to know. I honestly don’t wanna know who it was. Truthfully. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SAD. No hints. Nothing. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Y’all I love Soren….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 XD Ezra, awww love ur fierce protectiveness!! But Soren isn’t a bad guy 😊
Paxton
Paxton looked up at the sound of his name, eyes wide. He blinked, spitting two familiar faces down the hall a few feet away.
Ezra and Eva, if he remembered correctly.
He froze, glancing at Soren, and then at his shoes, shifting the weight of his b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OOOH @freedomwriter76 so tonight I had this idea/realization that with the boarding school idea…it would also offer up some cool new scene ideas because the others will get to meet each others parents sometimes since they’ll be dropping in occasionally (since quite a few have “overbearing” parents.)
I had this thought when I realized Novembe…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Elissa
“Maybe we can find that? Get some fresh air?” Feather finished, telling them about the courtyard.
“Oh,” Elissa spoke, stretching her arms. “Fresh air. That sounds nice.” She didn’t know how long she had been inside the castle, but it had felt like a while and she hadn’t been outside once since she first…[Read more]
- Load More
