Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Crosshair

Feather explained about a courtyard she’d seen while she’d been here the first time.

He remembered they’d been separated for a while…..

He also remembered the “maniacal leader” she was talking about, and he was glad that man was gone.

Even though some of his kind were still here…… he thought with a glare at Hitchens.

“Fresh air.” came Elissa’s voice. “That sounds nice….Which way is it?”

Feather looked around. “Hmmm….I think it was this way.”

Crosshair stepped back and let her take the lead.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@princesachronicle22 Haha, love Kun’en XD💕 What does he look like, btw? 🙂

@thearcaneaxiom
        btw, I believe it’s your turn to RP for our group 😀

PrincesaChronicle22
        @princesachronicle22
          • Total Posts: 759

@freedomwriter76

Aw thanks! Yes I like my man Kun’en ❤️

He’s the same race as Serin, with light shimmery blue skin and long ears. He’s large in build and strong, and has short teal hair tinged in silver

I haven’t fully decided what their armor colors are or if they’re different, but I’m wondering if they might change color slightly at different times? But for now you can just say that their armor is a basic shiny blue-green

Hope that helps!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
          And guess what? His is eternal (:

Anonymous

@princesachronicle22 Yw!!!! 💕💕💕💕 He sounds really cool 😉

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22

@freedomwriter76

😊😁

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 Sorry this was late. I didn’t RP for this before, right?

Allen

Serin marched past, clearly still annoyed after their argument.

He was just trying to make a point….

He followed her to a door just as he kicked it down.

She stared at the inside for a bit. “Kun’en?”

Kun’en?

What was that?

Allen peeked inside. Another pelgarkine.

A bigger pelgarkine….

(does he have a weapon?)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22

@Keilah-h

Yeah, I think he would have his normal weapons, so to Allen just some none metal knives and a staff like thing on his back

TheLoonyOne
                  @theloonyone
                    • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Cammie

They trudged on behind Feather, Cammie walking beside Milo. There was still tension near the front of the group where Feather, Crosshair, Hitchens, and Elissa were, but they seemed to have moved on for the moment.

After traveling down several halls and turning enough times that Cammie was entirely lost – how on earth was Feather able to navigate her way back? – they arrived at the courtyard. The walls were replaced by a row of pillars that separated them from the open area. Sunlight streamed in through the trees onto the ground. Across the courtyard, Cammie could see another row of pillars that led back inside the castle. She took a big breath, inhaling the fresh air. It was nice – not too cold.

Together with Milo, Cammie stepped out into the area. “Maybe one of these trees has fruit in it,” She offered the idea feeling the light ache forming in her stomach.

(This might be completely different than to how the courtyard was to you before 😅)(Also, do you guys have any ideas of what we should do? I know that someone made a list of character castle conflict ideas, but I don’t know where it is.) 👍

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2051

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12

When ever you guys want, I can add a villain to break this big group back up into little groups again.

Ellie

A second crash sounded, making Ellie jump. Serin walked down the hall to investigate and Allen followed. Ellie glanced over at her sister and caught her eye. Eddie nodded. Then they held each other’s hands and walked down the hall together.

Serin kicked down the door and looked inside.

“Kun’en?”

The girls peeked around Serin and Allen to see inside. There, they saw a large man who Ellie immediately recognized as another Pelgarkine. He looked strong, was wearing armor similar to Serin’s, and had several weapons.

“Serin, who is this?” Ellie asked softly.

Dante

Dante awoke to someone’s foot nudging him in the ribs. He grunted and rolled over, away from the foot.

“Hey.” A voice said. He recognized it as that healer, Silvia’s voice. “Your friends all left. They went to go investigate a noise. I thought you might want to go with them?”

Dante’s eye blinked open and he sat up in alarm.

“What?”

He looked around the room and, sure enough, everyone had gone. He looked back up at Silvia, who seemed embarrassed for waking him up.

“And no one bothered to wake me up? Not even Ellie?” He stood up quickly and brushed himself off. Then he spun around in a circle, looking disoriented.

“Wait. Which way did they go?”

Silvia pointed down a hall. Dante immediately began to walk that way and she followed. They turned a corner and saw several new people with Layson and Maylee.

Dante suddenly froze. He recognized one of them. Blue uniform. Round shield. Dante began slowly backing away. Maybe Steve wouldn’t notice him…

Steve noticed him. He raised his eyebrows and Dante smiled back nervously.

“Heyy, Steve. Haven’t seen you in a couple days.”

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 hey y’all sorry for not RPing as Ara. I honestly dunno what to say really for her/don’t really wanna RP as her? Any ideas? I would just kinda have her be poofed out but I feel bad for leaving Asher.

I wanna start RPing as the boys again…but yea lol Ik @elishavet-pidyon isn’t on rn.

@princesachronicle22
                        @thearcaneaxiom do y’all wanna RP in Corvina’s group?

Btw who RPed last in Lyn and Nyx’s group?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@loopylin lol, splitting it up would probably be better at some point XD As long as Eddie/Ellie stick together, that is 😉

@princesachronicle22
                          @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h

Steve

“Kun’en?!” A woman with shiny blue skin asked after kicking down a door, peeking inside the room.

Someone was inside, but with Eddie, Ellie, the woman, and some other guy near the door, Steve couldn’t see who it was, or what they looked like.

“Serin, who is this?” Ellie asked quietly.

Steve heard a new pair of footsteps. He turned and raised his eyebrows.

Dante?

Dante smiled back nervously. “Heyy, Steve. Haven’t seen you in a couple days.”

“Dante!? Hey, it has been a while…how are you doing?” Steve replied, lowering his eyebrows, although he still wondered why Dante seemed so nervous. “Is…something wrong?”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 I totally understand!!! I mean, if you want to poof her that’s totally fine…not gonna lie, I don’t have any ideas for what she could do either…😅 But it’s up to you!!! I just don’t have any ideas as of this moment…😅😢

But if you want to poof her, there’s plenty of groups for her to join, or we could make a new one 🙂

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 Ok! I’ll wait for you to RP as Kunen or Serin before I write Allen’s reply.

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Feather

It was just how she remembered it….

….with a few exceptions. It had been a while.

More trees had grown, alongside the huge one that was toward the center, which she remembered Rinzler climbing on.

“Maybe one of these trees has fruit in it.” Cammie walked to the front, Milo in tow.

“That’s…a good idea, we should look for some.” Feather told her. “Did all of you hear that?”

PrincesaChronicle22
                                @princesachronicle22

@keilah-h

Okay yeah! I’ll try to rp for the group soon

@godlyfantasy12

Yes I’ll start on Phervin and Namal! Sorry I keep taking so long! And I’m not sure who it is for Lyn, Nyx, Dylan and Zyrin 😅 I think I went last though

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >