@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’ll give everyone else a chance to respond and I’ll wait for Godly to RP as Pax or Aramis before I write another RP. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s kinda cool, but at the same time, poor Thorn! She’s probably going to be freaked out when Omega starts flying or something. Can Thorn feel the things she can’t see? Like what if one of them accidentally smacked her with their tail?
Omega
“I get plenty of practice! I collect hats, believe it or not.” said Thorn.
She was eye…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOOH I’m loving this. I should start making timeswap AU’s…..
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Edit thread (for all your editing questions) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I missed this! But I think the others got you covered. =)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
It was just how she remembered it….
….with a few exceptions. It had been a while.
😂
Elliot (honestly forgot he was here…)
Elliot stepped out into the courtyard with the others. He took a deep breath, the crisp air a nice difference from the slight cold mustiness inside the castle. They all spread out, some stayin…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, I like your playlist! There are a lot of good artists on there!
(I’ll have to go and listen to the ones that I don’t know)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll reply to November and them’s since it’s just us but I’ll let everyone else react to the other before I RP as Aramis or Pax or anyone else.
November
“Y-You wrote it?” November asked, leaning forward on his bed, gazing at the guitar and then Riker. “I…definitely wouldn’t be able to do that…I can’t even play an instrume…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH TONY!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Ahhh my handsome Tony
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
does their name start with a T and rhyme with Baloney Park? XD XD XD!!!
Also! I RPed if u wanna respond 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
He’ll be the Cabin Boy on the S.S. Avenger, don’t you WORRY!!!!!! He’s treated very nicely and decently though, and even has a mentor figure on the ship 😏👌
SCREEEEE!!!! YAAAAY!!! MA BABY!!!!
I think I can guess who said mentor figure is…. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanine WHOOPS XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 EEEEE CAN U PLZ PUT PETER SOMEWHERE IN HERE EVENTUALLY?! I WANT CABIN BOY OR PIRATE PETER PLZZZZZZ 😭 XD
(can u tell who one of my fav marvel characters is?)
If not ur good 😂 anywaaaay! UGH BUCKY NOOOOO
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREEEE
PIRATES?!?! AND MARVEL?!?! SIGN. ME. UUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @sarafini @esther-c @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76
HERE!!!
hey Freedom I’m gonna skip where Aramis and them are with Bucky if that’s ok cuz everyone is at lunch??? XD
Paxton
(ahhh I’m so glad y’all like my baby! I was afraid he was starting to get annoying with his trauma 😅)
Paxton let a small giggle slip th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I just had a feeling it was him and…just…I…just…😭
I know!!! 😭 I’m so glad that Ev has Ami, tho, or he’d follow the same path and I couldn’t do that to ma boi!!! 🥺
😭😭😭 It’s just like Leon!!!!! 💔💔😭 Except Leon finds the truth before his hatred/disbelief/etc destroys him, but…still!!! 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I posted that in the wrong place 🤦🏻♀️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 yeah it’ll be a fun idea.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @kyronthearcanin I’ll RP later today yall!! I’m excited to but I’m at a theme park rn.
also LOVE the idea of a school dance!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Just what I thought too! @godlyfantasy12 That’s really cool how you included that (and it makes sense the snake was actually the villain)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter
“I draw on occasion.” Abelard told him.
William chuckled. “Not exactly…I’m not really artistic. Let’s just say that everything I draw turns into blobs at some point.”
Hunter laughed also. “Ha, you’d sympathize with my siblings then. You should see what happens to whatever Wrecker draws.”
@euodia-vision You sai…[Read more]
- Load More
