@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Alrighty, here it is!
Ami
With a furrowed brow, Ami watched a dark-haired guy carry the younger boy away from the crowd and out of the dining hall.
“You think he’ll be okay?” Ami asked Ara quietly.
Ara sighed, her gaze fixed in the direction the older boy had walked. “I hope so.” With determined strides,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’all did a great job! I loved reading those RPs!! I’ll get to writing mine later today. Probably this afternoon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!! I’m glad I could help! 😊
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey! How’s your allegory going? I’ve begun writing one of my own, an autobiographical biography– that makes writing easier because I know what God has taught me and then I just have to translate what that looks like for my characters and setting.
My favorite allegory would be Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. I’m…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic What Makes An Allegory Impactful? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey! How’s your allegory going? I’ve begun writing one of my own, an autobiographical biography– that makes writing easier because I know what God has taught me and then I just have to translate what that looks like for my characters and setting.
My favorite allegory would be Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. I’m…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
But now, thus says the Lord,
your Creator, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel,
“Do not fear,
for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name;
you are Mine!
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
And through the rivers,
they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will n…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
November
November listened with wide eyes, completely entranced. The song ended, and November’s daydreams faded.
“That was…beautiful Riker.” Leo breathed.
November had to agree.
Were all mothers like that? Did they all produce those same…feelings? Those feelings of joy, love, warmth.
Acceptance…
Had his mother been like t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c this is a long one XD
Arabella & Grimm (Content warning for panic attacks and helping Paxton get thru it)
Ara had watched the whole ordeal, tears streaming down her face, her eyes unwavering from Paxton’s small, crumpled form. As soon as Aramis and Edrich had walked away, she left her spot by Ami, reaching the group o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol, you have watched them all, haven’t you. what’s the best order for the captain America movies, just in case I watch them someday?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @euodia-vision @sarafini @whalekeeper and anyone else in missing
AWWW RIKER!! This is gonna bring some emotions for November tho, or at least questions.
November
November’s blush faded, his head tilting, like a child, innocence shining in his baby blues.
He nearly blurted out a question that w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ah yes, the Guardians…
I have a special place in my heart for Star-lord. He was the character that got me into Marvel in the first place……..
So I’m happy about this development, lol. Not that I wasn’t totally into this fanfic anyway.
Ooh and Natasha and Clint! (He’s my other favorite.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
BTW who are they? Like what is each crew in the actual Marvel universe? (Besides the Hydra and Avenger crews, of course.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing! That sounds great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! I’m liking the brothers and the “pirate pirates,” although the crew of the Avenger sounds awesome. (And that’s a great name for a ship!)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@theloonyone lol, Elliot being annoyed at Milo and Cammie….
Feather & Crosshair
Elliot looked up into one of the trees. “Apples!” he shouted.
“Really?” Feather ran over to see, Crosshair following behind.
“They’re right up there.” Elliot pointed to something in the branches.
Feather scanned the tree. Sure enough, there it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, yep. I was trying to think of a way that’d work.
Beta
“The countryside. Although I’m never at home. Me and my friends fly or sail all over the place for work. It’s a messy job, being an aspiring archaeologist.” Thorn explained, unpacking her things.
“An archaeologist? That’s cool!” Omega told her. “I have a friend who’s in scho…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOF that’s hard….
How about giving us an overview of each one first?
-
Esther and
Enid are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Yesssss, I couldn’t leave Leon unredeemed! 😭❤️
Of course!!
I’m so glad that God gave us a way to be redeemed as well. ☺️❤️🙏🏼
That’d be interesting, actually, to see the villain redeemed!? That’d be really cool!!!
Ikr? Because he was so misled by his own desires and his worldview was so twisted, when he finally sees the truth,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I’m going to introduce my two now if you don’t mind! How old is your charrie, and what does he like to do?
Crosshair & Tech
“Will they like me?” Tech’s wings flicked worriedly as he set down his load of books. “They’ll call me weird. Especially when they learn more about me.”
“They’ll probably call me weird first. And you know…[Read more]
- Load More

Thank so much girl! That’s a great reminder, and I really appreciate it <3
Great verse btw!
😁 Absolutely!