@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wait a minute, does Clint have earrings? LOL trust me to notice an inconsequential detail….
And I MUST HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS STORY!!!!! It’s getting good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok, that’s hilarious…..
Ryo levitating Fury was such a funny moment.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Good idea.
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini Ok, my dragons are all 12, almost 13. Don’t know where that places them grade wise………
I do know Tech’s at least one grade higher than his siblings (having skipped it due to his intelligence).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I guess!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice job! I only have one issue, and that’s the fact that it sorta skipped a little too far. Like, the fight that wounded Tali was only mentioned–maybe write that out a little more in the beginning?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Do one of you wanna RP for our trio next? Mine most recent RP is on page 79.
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my words that’s so awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(I asked a very similar question when I first made this forum.)
9, but what does it smell like?
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Love it, girl!! 😊
Awesome characters and a great theme!! 😄
(Oh, and cool boards as well. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
LOL! I love that! 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yea I’m just like…if it were Steve’s literal blood son he’d have no control over that anyway 😂 doesn’t Steve end up adopting him?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Can I just say that I love this forum? (I love reading through the questions, responses, and the friendly debates on here. Maybe it’s just because I’ve been taking Logic this year and it has been my favorite class, 😂, but I still will say that I love this forum)
(I’m so happy you enjoy it! Yeah, logic is so fun!😁)
(the last 8 dig…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@anyone
Is my red different from your red?
If ‘I have’ can be abbreviated as ‘I’ve’ and ‘have not’ can be abbreviated as ‘haven’t’, can ‘I have not’ be abbreviated as ‘I’ven’t’?
If no one has met a time traveler yet, does that mean time travel isn’t possible, or at least will never be achieved by humans?
If our knees bent the other way, what…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(I recently read a portion of a book about your church, because I felt like I didn’t really understand where you were coming from. That and the quote you shared from your church’s website helped clarify me on some things. I should make it clear that the Jesus I believe in is co-eternal and con-substantial with the Father, (John 8:58) and…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UMM…ok maybe I’m waaay off here but WHAT IS UP WITH FURY?! Why is he being such a jerk in this?! Like he should be used to super powered ppl…??? And treating a baby like that?? If anytbing fury would probably be the one to want to keep Ryo because of the powers?
not trying to come at u just confused and sad that he’s acting…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I can try
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh no, Hitchens… You’re making me sad
Elliot
Elliot plucked a few more apples from the tree and dropped them, ensuring they would have plenty. Then, with his hands finally free, he started his way down. Carefully, he set one hand on the branch he was sitting on and the other on a branch just a little higher and slid…[Read more]
- Load More
