Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,686 through 5,700 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin

lol, Dante 😂

I love how he described Serin the most XD❤️🤣😜

LoopyLin
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2051

@freedomwriter76 lol thanks XD

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous

@loopylin lol, you’re welcome! XD

TheLoonyOne
          @theloonyone
            • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Oh no, Hitchens… You’re making me sad

Elliot

Elliot plucked a few more apples from the tree and dropped them, ensuring they would have plenty. Then, with his hands finally free, he started his way down. Carefully, he set one hand on the branch he was sitting on and the other on a branch just a little higher and slid off. Elliot planted his feet on two different branches below, lowered one hand, and took another step down. He stood safely on the branch for one moment before a pull on his shoulders unbalanced him. Elliot glanced down quickly, seeing the bottom of his overcoat trapped between his foot and the wood of a branch. He had one second to think, ‘maybe Andrew was right about it being too long,’ before he toppled over.

He slammed into a big branch almost immediately, a few smaller ones scratching his face, and- oh no. Elliot watched as a sharp twig tore through the arm of his coat and scratched open part of the white shirt beneath it. His attention immediately left the pain from the branches and focused on his damaged clothes. Those had been expensive, Elliot winced. He fell against another branch and crashed onto the hard ground, a small cloud of dirt flying up around him.

(He’s dramatic and I love him)

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22
              • Total Posts: 759

@loopylin

XD I can understand why you love writing Dante’s introductions, because I love reading them! they’re just so funny and snarky

Also is it too much to hope Ellie will get just the tinsiest bit jelous when she sees Dante being all smiley smiley at Ara?

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 Oof, Hitchens! poor guy. While I can’t say I like him, I can see where he comes from.

@theloonyone

Feather & Crosshair

Elliot climbed down from the tree, but something snagged his clothes, and he tumbled down the rest of the way.

Feather rushed over. “You okay?”

Crosshair ignored them, trying to figure out what the best way to eat this apple was. He finally settled for biting it as usual.

(lol he doesn’t care)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@theloonyone lol, poor Elliot XD

@keilah-h
                  lol, Crosshair…🤣

Hitchens

Elliot tumbled out of the tree.

Feather rushed to him to make sure he was alright.

Crosshair just went to eating his apple, oblivious…not caring.

Hitchens tossed his mostly-eaten apple away. He walked over to Elliot. Elliot hadn’t done anything.

Crosshair was the annoying, stupid one.

Hitchens extended a hand to Elliot. “Need help getting up?”

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12
                    • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 I’ll let u RP and then I might RP again in the Ara group 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin

@princesachronicle22

XD I can understand why you love writing Dante’s introductions, because I love reading them! they’re just so funny and snarky

thanks!

Also is it too much to hope Ellie will get just the tinsiest bit jelous when she sees Dante being all smiley smiley at Ara?

We’ll see, I guess

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

@princessachronicle22

XD poor loopylin…I think she’s kinda unsure of what to do with our love of shipping lol!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

LoopyLin
                        @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12

lol I have no problem with you guys shipping Ellie x Dante. I’m just avoiding thinking about it myself so that I can focus on the main storyline

But it makes me happy when you guys get excited about it.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 BAHAHA HITCHENS YOU’RE HILARIOUS……

TBH “annoying stupid one” is one of the nicer things I’ve heard him called, so I’m not going to as be annoyed at that as you might think.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@theloonyone I think it’s your turn???

TheLoonyOne
                              @theloonyone
                                • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Elliot

Elliot groaned on the ground and rolled over onto his side. His back ached from where it had slammed into the hard dirt. Yeah, that would be sore for a while. He glanced down at his arm where his coat was ripped, tears starting to form in his eyes. It wouldn’t look nearly as good patched up and there was no way he could afford a new one (he had emptied his limited savings getting the first coat).

He heard someone hurry up behind him and ask, “You okay?” Oh, Feather. Elliot groaned again, in response.

He stayed curled up on his side, mourning his coat (and his back), and watched as a pair of boots walked up toward him. The person spoke, “Need help getting up?” Slowly, Elliot glanced up to see Hitchens standing above him, his hand reaching out. With a huff, Elliot nodded and took his hand, carefully making his way up. He stopped, halfway up, in an uncomfortable crouch, when the pain in his back flared. Elliot took a deep breath and straightened the rest of the way.

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Feather

Hitchens extended his hand. “Need help getting up?” he asked.

Elliot groaned, but he accepted the offer and stood up, a bit shakily.

Feather stayed to the side, not wanting to get on Hitchens’ bad side again. She still didn’t trust him, but he hadn’t made another move like he had with Nyx and Paxton.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,686 through 5,700 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >