@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Here’s Echo!
He’s a clone who was captured and tortured by the Republic’s enemies, the last of his squad to survive after his other surviving brother was unjustly killed. He was rescued, but not without significant injuries. Hence he’s another cyborg. (This is all canon by the way.)

The red quotes are from him, the blue one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 this has nothing to do with what we’re talking about but your mood board reminded me of one I made for a charrie of mine….
Wanna see it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision thanks for that! It’s helpful!
I will warn that Beta isn’t related to the dragon siblings (being a raptor and all) so she’s not the exact same age. They will turn 13 a little while before she does.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ugh, Bucky, poor guy!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
he’s just too cute for Amidala to ignore, Ev…that’s all 😂
Lol. 😂
Ev would be like, “Aren’t I?” 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my word, these two are adorable together!! 🥰
Ami
“These flowers are really pretty,” Clint said, falling in step beside Ami. “My mom liked flowers. These especially.” He bent down and picked up a daisy, gently putting it in Ami’s blonde hair. “Daisies were her favorites.”
Ami smiled softly and stopped walking for a moment,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for doing this!! It’s going to be super helpful!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ami
Ami closed her eyes and took a full breath of the fresh air. The scents of flowers danced across the gently breeze.
“It feels amazing out here!” She said, opening her eyes. She started slowly walking down the stone pathway, admiring the diverse flowers.
A smile grew across her face when a certain flower caught her eye. She…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, poor Ev 😅XD
Loving author part of me: I know. 😅 lol
Mean author part of me: Naw. He can get over himself.
🤣
You wanna RP as Ami, Clint, Sam, and Bruce in the garden? 🙂
i think that’s where they were going…idk 🤣
Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about them! 🤦🏻♀️😂
I’ll post it in a few minutes. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
For realllll!!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ev
Tony chuckled. “You think I have a girl? Well, I don’t. You know though, seemed like Amidala had an eye for Clint earlier.” He said, dropping a wink Ev’s way.
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Oh I noticed… It was pretty obvious,” he muttered.
“Does that… bother you?” Arthur asked, a twinkle in his eye.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
One of y’all can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey look! It’s Lukas!!
Jk jk. 😂 It’s just the same faceclaim. 😁(Which I think we’ve both noticed on multiple occasions. XD)
Anyway, I love him!! He sounds awesome!
I love Skylar!! I also love that her faceclaim is Emma Watson. 😁
I vote for her second backstory. I feel like it has a lot of developmental poten…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea as coding for an elective!
@euodia-visison
Alrighty. Here are my charries.
Amidala — 16
Everton — 17
Fynn — 14
Lukas — 13
Skylar — 12 (I may or may not add her in. She’s Lukas’s crush and it’s adorable. 🥰)
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c
I seem to be having a bit of a plot revamp, mind if I bounce some ideas off you two?
Ok so I recently got a friend of my sisters (She’s on her like 3rd draft of her trilogy) to critique my short story, and boy I needed that lol. Like I do just write for fun, but she pointed out something I never really saw, I write out o…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
This is very cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I finished my short story… publishing advice? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
@starshiness @otherworldly-historian @booksbyjayna
Thanks for the advice guys! I got a critique (Harsh but very informative lol) and I might not be ready to publish yet… lol.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(Hey, I don’t know if you’ve read my response yet or not, but I want to once again apologies for any contentious or condescending tones I projected in it. I stand by all that I said, and much of it I still feel needed to be pointed out, but looking back at it, I could have left out a few things, and could have tried to speak a bit more…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Elliot
Elliot groaned on the ground and rolled over onto his side. His back ached from where it had slammed into the hard dirt. Yeah, that would be sore for a while. He glanced down at his arm where his coat was ripped, tears starting to form in his eyes. It wouldn’t look nearly as good patched up and there was no way…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Why do I feel like I’ve heard the name “Rathbone” before??? Where’s that from???
- Load More

Thanks! How’s writing/life going rn? <3
@freedomwriter76
Lol it’s funny you say that, I just told esther last week I missed being bored. Writing Marvel is great! And I mean you still get to practice the same things you would for your wip.
I’m ok? XD Just a lot going through my head atm. My mom has made the suggestion of my sister moving back, and me and her would share an apartment…[Read more]
I really like that idea!! I think it would work well! 😄
(Sorry it took me forever to respond. 😅)
(And I also love the fact that Tauren got a free cupcake because the manager thought he was adorable. 😂)
@esther-c
Thanks! Lol, yeah. 😊
That’s ok! I’ve been taking awhile to respond to people lately too lol
You’re welcome! 😄
Yep. Life happens. 😅🙃
@freedomwriter76
Yep, God is good. 🙂
I’m the same way, I remember telling somebody I couldn’t get along with teenagers (Or did I say I couldn’t get them?)… lol I am one, I’ll bet I sounded so cocky.
So glad you like my charries! <3
I'm kinda working on an idea for my book, where perhaps Tauren and Lesli have opposite arcs? Tauren thinks he's…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76
XD
Thanks!
No idea who that is but he looks tough lol.