@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
*waits nervously for @orien21 to get home from work and check KP* 😀
I was so nervous I miss-tagged my own sister.
LOL 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Ha ha, I guess all of us are different.
Yeah, eagles are cool! My brother likes ravens and crows because they’re really smart.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin I like that….
I really like that….
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
have you heard hills and valleys?) (And sorry to invade your start here topic, she had to hear one right?) XD
No worries….a wonderful invasion!!! Great song!! And absolutely yes, this was a good pick for @lightoverdarkness6 to listen to. I love his Joy In the Morning album, specifically the songs Fake It, Use a Friend, and…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(Nice to meet you! I’m Erica!)
It’s definitely more in the YA realm of intensity rather than middle grade, though the bright covers can be a bit misleading.
Yes, I would definitely classify KOTLC as YA. I haven’t read many YA books at all, so maybe that’s why I’m more sensitive?
As for the intensity I personally felt t…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I love For King and Country!! I went to their concert when I was 8, and I got to meet them!! Luke picked up a rock from the ground and signed it for me and my brother, bc we had forgotten to bring paper 😍❤️😊!! (I’ve had a crush on those two ever since 😂).
NOOOOO WAY!!!! XD XD XD I am so jealous right now!!!!! That is so cool a…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @others
I agree that the ‘breaking the rules’ trope is typical for the magical schools. I think it depends on the context. Honestly, I think it’s perfectly fine to read books with that stuff in it, unless you’re easily influenced by the characters’ actions. I don’t think it’s the best trope ever, and there are definitely better ways t…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Me gusta mucho la música de J. S. Bach, especialmente las Sonatas y las Partitas. ¿Y tu?
I don’t know how to read music very well unless I’m singing so I usually just play whatever I hear and like. I would say I like playing hymns. When I was in school I practiced a lot more. I took online lessons and got to play some nice classical s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So, this is kind of what Dao looks like:

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Well… 🤔 I think “deus es machina” is the right term. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!!
I really like Dao! I know that the fact that he suddenly showed up and saved them is kind of deus es machina, but it had to happen. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I could probably ramble more on why I write… but… we’ll just keep it at that. 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome topic idea!! I’ve been meaning to start something like this, but you did it for me!!
So, pretty much for as long as I can remember, I loved anything to do with stories!! I wrote them in school or for fun; my bff and I would play games after church about stories we made up; and I enjoyed putting on plays. I just loved it!! That c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
This is ending up so much more different than I had originally intended. I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I guess that chapter ended up longer than I had thought. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Welp… I guess posting it on Wednesday didn’t happen. 🤦🏻♀️ 😅 But here it is!! Sorry for making y’all wait so long. I may have forgotten about it… *hides behind pillow* *throws pillow, clears throat, and resumes poise*
Anywho, I put a little bit of the end of the previous chapter…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I wright better tired too, but I write slowly.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Unless all the rain that is coming down decides to melt everything.
That would be very sad. 😔
- Load More
