@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarknes6 OH YES I CAN FINALLY ASK MATTHEW XD
“Grimm, you haven’t gone yet!” Lyn leaned over, grinning from ear to ear. Grimm sighed. He knew she wouldn’t leave him alone until he did…but…no one was exactly asking him.
“How about I ask someone else? At least then you can say I participated?”
Lyn quirked her lips, then slowly nod…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! I’m in! Should we post what we write, no matter how confusing bc of lack of sleep XD?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh you said until midnight! XD that’s not horrible, I was thinking one! Ok, I might get up at 11:30 to write with yall. I’ll just have to get ready for church today so I can sleep in.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow… sounds like fun… and I’m on a writing roll. How about this… I might half do it, because that sounds great… but I love my sleep 😂 I kinda get suuuuper tired before bed, then sometimes get more energy later during the night. I might get up at 12:30 to write with you guys!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But do y’all and @loopylin want them to run into Joshua/Wolfgang/Camille now, or wait?
Um, I’m okay with it right now! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin what do y’all think? I think we’re about to start walking down the hall again, so you probably could before they’re out of eachothers area, if that makes sense ;).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I recently saw this in the young writers Instagram, and I think I might do it! I came back here because I remembered you talking about it! I wish they had some more info on the website about it, but hey, worth a shot right? Will you be there? I’m still not sure if I’m doing it… but it seems like a great opportunity to stretch myself.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Thank you! You want me to ask one of your charries? Or you could finally get to ask Matthew something?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Yes, FINALLY Felix!! Finally you’re being a decent father. He’s your son, after all! And he’s precious! Aghh FRIDA 😡😤!! You enrage me DX
So glad y’all love Leo so much.
Oh, yes!! Who wouldn’t love him?! XD <3 <3
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 yup! @arien we kinda decided that because there’s so many charries, if someone wants to go they can, as long as it’s with a character who isn’t currently involved in a truth or dare 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @sarafini @koshka @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings
Is it okay if I go??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien I DON’T WANT TO IMAGINE A GLASS OF SPIDERS!!! AAAAAGGGHHHHH
Also, she would do it to anyone XD but i could totally see this happening between her and November Cuz November would be like
November: Wait? Barrels? What about Barr-
Lyn: Oh! You want the barrel special! *rolls out giant barrel*
November: *Lyn picks him up like b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien BAHAHAH YESSS the Pickles Barrel one is soooo great!!!!! My Jocelyn would totally do that. She would also do the spider thing XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 FINALLY! His father’s being decent! I like this side of Felix.
Also! I totally understand, and I haven’t said anything but I don’t think I’m gonna be on in January (I’ll be making a post about it once it’s finalized if I will or won’t be lol) so yea… I get it, 😊
November
Hans’ face twitched as soon as Zlatan be…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No idea 😅.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great books there! I haven’t heard of most of them! The city of Ember is a all time favorite for me though. I think it’s time for a reread of that one XD
I see you have some of the ascension (or was it ascendance? Idk, the one with false prince in it.) series, how do you like it? I’m considering reading it, I’ve heard others say…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
The throwing away your reference is a really good idea! But what happens when you copied it from a comic or movie and now you can’t read/watch it without feeling sad 😣
😂🤣 (I’m not sad cause I kept going for way to long to get as close to perfection as I could)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, okay, I was raised on clone wars. I love it (I was literally just watching it) And I love bad batch and rebels and mandalorian was really really good. I wasn’t a big fan of Kenobi and book of Boba Fett, though. Definitely prefer the animated shows. 😁
Also, do you like the extended universe at all? Cause I’m rereading the Thrawn…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*raises hand* Oh, I DO!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h ehhh maybe not that long XD but depends on u I guess.
So like me, I’m doing childhood backstories, that they remember, and maybe even can’t.
For instance when Ara was a little girl and was bitten by the snake, or met November, etc.
Or when Corvina was a little girl with her brother, and then he was taken, and then I might…[Read more]
- Load More
