@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooo…maybe have each author who wants to go select a character, and see to the character order.
Or enememminemo
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I am Koshka, a writer of fantasy (mostly without magic), of historical-randomness (aka his-fic), and of poetry (or at least that’s what I like to call it). I’m also a half-hearted history nerd with a penchant for foreign languages.
And now for some ask-the-newbe-questions!
- If you could ride a…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ooh good idea! Mainly wondering which author should go first 😅
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, let’s get this started!
As to order…we could go by character age, by character alphabetical order, by story length, or by favorite character.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m doing mine later. Mine will likely be really long, so…. I’d rather wait till most of you have had a turn.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Idk who Easton’s writer is but was he created specifically for the RP???
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
never read it or anything but it seems sweet and he’d probably LOVE IT!!!!
Good!! Yay, can’t wait!!!
Aww, they had to steal books?? And they’re orphans? Poor babies!!
Sweet Tauren!! Oh, okay! I thought he was like 17 or 18. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h BTW Easton is NOT related to who @keilah-h is talking about. That is a Charrie @elishavet-pidyon made up in the last Castle RP we were a part of who had taken control of the castle, and we can say it was in the absence of Easton’s father 😊
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I saw both of those but didn’t know how to incorporate them into my story. 😉😂😂
Haha, I don’t think much about the story, just the characters. 😂🤣😁
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon@freedomwriter76 @felicity@mineralizedwritings@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @sarafini HEY EVERYONE!! So, do we want to go ahead and start this?
Everyone who hasn’t entered their characters into the room can go ahead and do so, before we start any backstories.
Also with who goes first, how do we want to w…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks so much! It was so fun to make 😊😍
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @orielle23 @power @felicity @lightoverdarkness6
Happy New Year peeps!
Ick. I don’t like peeps.
Sorry, I’m in a weird mood.
ANYWAY . . .
I fell asleep at *coughs* 11:58. But @arien woke me up by shoving her notebook in my face at midnight.
I didn’t do too much writing. But I stayed up. And thankfully…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Crosshair and Feather
“The castle has an owner? And you saw him?” Milo asked, turning to him.
“That was a year ago.” Crosshair explained. “No telling if he’s still here. It doesn’t look like it; he would’ve come after us already.”
Milo looked a bit downcast, but didn’t say any more.
Up in front, Feather was wal…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Also some others to say hi:
@sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @power @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @booksandbeakers @diving-into-the-future @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, got it. I’ll try to get in as soon as most of the rest of you have had a turn, because man, mine’ll probably be long.
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica, lover of fish/corals/sponges/little blue blobs that nobody knows what they are/blobfish/octopuses/etc.!
I also write fantasy. And science fiction. And historical fiction.
Questions!
1. Have you ever gone ice skating?
2. What’s your favorite Olympic sport?
3. Who’s your favorite character to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I KNOW!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, though, I’ve heard good things about the Thrawn trilogy and kind want to read it, but haven’t got the chance to…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Hmmm…..
I’m gonna get slammed for this, but I prefer the sequel trilogy to the EU. Mostly because I was introduced to it first, but also because the sequels have “3 movies, then we’re done” while the EU is like “150 years later and we’re still fighting!!!” However, I do wish some of the stories from the EU were canon.
- I do think…
- Load More
