@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You are welcome for the welcome XD!! Oh, and evil author laugh? I’ve totally done those in my head. I mean, they are necessary. I hear about Avatar alot, somehow I got the notion it was anime 😂 is that right? I watch a small amount of anime. What’s it about? (Also is it clean/non violent?)
Great answers! I like lofi too,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w
People don’t like the weasel?! Did I miss something and he’s like, a suspected spy or something? He’s adorably hilarious.
My favorite part or plot? Ooh, that’s hard. Maybe the scene when Aspen finds Bramble and the two start sparing. I don’t know what plot I preferred; they were all enjoyable.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea! I should try a flow chart.
Your WIP sounds interesting! And the game too. I’ve never designed a game, but it sounds like fun. I like your name selection for the book too!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I definitely agree with the fact that the EU went on for forever, but I’m probably never going to read all the books so I don’t really mind. I like that there is a lot of lore, but you don’t need to know it all.
For the sequels… Rey was probably my favorite character and I didn’t like her much. They all just really annoyed me and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🙂
Okay!!
Matthew
I looked around, after Grimm tells me it’s my turn. I saw a young boy, about my age. “Victor, r-r-right? Truth or Dare?”
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch as Lyla appears, looking as surprised as I was, Iris, Dylan, and…Asher all appear. Asher immediately starts bouncing up and down on the soft carpet.
“Wow, guys! I haven’t been to a theater…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here we go!
At this point most everyone has sat down, and received a note or message from their own authors. November apprehensively leans over, whispering, “This is…a lot of people.”
Ara nods. Would they really be watching the lives of all of these living souls? Diving into their deepest secrets? Was it…right?
Suddenly, the large sc…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! I’ll do my charries coming in real quick.
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOLOL!!!! Those are hilarious!!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! I’m not sure if we’ve met yet. It’s very nice to meet you! You have Victor and Rueven, right? I’ll ask one of yours, since you’re on ;).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YES I LOVE HIM
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay so looks like we’re gonna start with Lyn! Again bear with me cuz I have to write from scratch a bit 😂
ALSO u do not have to write this like I am, I’m writing the way I find easiest, write it however u want, whatever is easiest, if it’s already written then copy and paste, whatever XD.
im going to be writing their childhood backs…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings AHHH I AM SO GLAD U LIKE MY BABY 🥰🥰
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @wilder-w @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-i-forgot
Okay!! Who hasn’t gotten a turn to be asked?? Cuz I’m trying to make sure every author gets a turn, and I’ll wait for someone to respond before having Matthew ask someone. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!!! I literally felt tears come into my eyes. Paxton is so precious!!! <3 <3 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I don’t know much about Lyn, but start with whoever!
I also don’t know much about Grimm.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Years Everyone!!! (It sounded like a warzone over here for a couple minutes. 😁)
XDXD Haha!! The fire works, you mean? It sounded like that here too!
I hope everyone has a fabulous 2023!!! In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know, except maybe you shouldn’t start with Corvina, which means probably not November either, so Ara, Lynn, Grimm, or Paxton. Of those I think whichever one you want to write about the most?
(Although I very much want to see Corvina and November’s…)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
