@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I see you have some of the ascension (or was it ascendance? Idk, the one with false prince in it.) series, how do you like it? I’m considering reading it, I’ve heard others say it’s good.
Yes, I read the first book. I have mixed feelings. It was definitely interesting and a page-turner, but . . . I’d have to give everyth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Territorial authoress…
I love it!!
A Peter Pan retelling sounds really cool!!
I like the idea of steampunk and fantasy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Of course!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Yerp! I’ve just been patiently here 😊 ur good! U can RP if u like! I think it was ur turn.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-on-here-i-can’t-remember-everyone
If I tagged you and you aren’t on here, just ignore it. 😅
Sooo… I’m not sure what happened are where my charries are right now. Oops. I kinda forgot about this for a little while.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 that’s fine with me! In the meantime we can just walk and chat some more if y’all want 😊
Maybe paxton can now chat with a few others since he’s getting out of his box a bit. But they’d have to start the conversation.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings what do y’all think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c I could go with the first one since it’s a lot like the second but not so on the nose, I like them both! Thanks!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c OOH Lupenheim does sound cool! I might play around with that a bit so it doesn’t sound quite so on the nose.
@folith-feolin I like that a lot! Thx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My territorial authoress is coming out…
*Protectively overshadows whatever this idea might be. XD*
Golem voice: Miiiine XD XD
nawh but I did think it was a cool idea!! It would probably be fantasy….of course 😂
But…if I do ever write it (no promises) maybe it’ll be one of those fantasies where it takes place within th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c OOH, that second one sounds cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *waves and smiles* Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I am Esther: a homeschooled, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
As far as my writing goes, I say I dabble in a bit of everything: I have written the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology, my current WIP is a dystopian trilogy (if you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think she would just affectionately call them her “brave boys” or something. I don’t know maybe she’ll come up with something later.:)
Aww!! Sweet Carmen!! That would be so sweet <3 <3 😀
-
Erica replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, I feel the same way!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! You’re back!! *hugs you* Hey, we started back home schooling today too :D!!
😀 And spent MOST of my time there with my adorable, yet crazy 5-year-old cousin. XD She’s adorable, y’all, but a little crazy at times…she has the most energy I’ve ever seen. xD But anywho….I’m back! 😉
Awww!! She sounds adorable!! When our fa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WHAT?!
I just noticed that I am now a Knight in Shining Armor!!
Let’s goooo!
(Man… over 300 posts in a little over a month)
Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh!! That story idea sounds really neat!!
You should totally write that out someday! (And if you don’t, I gladly will… 😏😆)
oh, and hopefully my brother and I will get to writing our novel. Fingers crossed! 🤞 XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth NOTEBOOOOOOOOOKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Sorry about that…..
- Load More
