@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther started the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @booksandbeakers @starofthenorth @arien @princesachronicle22 @orielle23 @anyone-and-everyone
Hey, y’all!!
So, I came up with this novel idea! I have no idea when I will write it. (If ever) But I already love the characters and story!!
Blurb:
Miles H…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Milo
Milo ran after Aurivis and Feather with Crosshair following behind him. When he got closer he heard the dragon speaking, “What do you suggest we do them, brave one?”
He called out once he saw them, “Feather, wait up!” Milo ran up to them and joined them, although much closer to Feather than to Aurivis.
(just catching up)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your drawing of Serin! The shading and coloring is so good!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Those are fun genres! And, yeah, I also have a soft spot for romances…
Ooh, the Lunar Chronicles are so good! Do you have a favorite character?
Lol, those would be interesting Olympic sports 🤣😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 love him!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH awesome!! That’s so good he has ppl to lean on in the POW camp but so sad they have to be there at all ya know? Anywaaay
M whole MC group is kinda a ragtag team XD, but other then them, Grimm and the rebel group he leads in book 3 I think totally count! Their more of a pack/family though and there are quite a few (they d…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Jocelyn
“Read minds?!” Nyx screeched. His hackles raised. He was getting anyway again.
“Easy…they already said they won’t! It’s alright…” Lyn soothed.
“Yea right! Like we can trust them. Listen, I can deal with Luna’s crazy emotion sensing stuff, but I draw the line at mind readers!” Nyx glared at both newcomers, thought the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright. Here we go!
Tyrone
I placed my hand on the sheath containing my knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Corie and Jocelyn converse
.
I sighed. What was with her and animals? I started walking down the hall, knowing Corie would follow. But unfortunately, so did the rest of the group. Corie continued the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually the la da Dee song fits November and Ara a lot too. It’s just adorable for them
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton
“Everton, truth or dare?” Viktor asked.
Ev looked at Ami with a twinkle in his eye, using his look to ask for her opinion. She shrugged slightly and shook her head.
Ev smirked and faced Viktor. “Dare.”
What could he lose?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I’ll let u RP next, tho I’m sure November is going to have some thoughts on what Hans just called the twins….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Paxton
Skme of the group had wandered away, hearing something. Paxton watched them warily, but was quickly drawn away by someone asking him a question.The conversation was interrupted however by a familiar voice.
His head snapped up and he looked over, eyes wide at the sight of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
You have an idea for a Civil War novel as well?!
If/when we end up writing ours, we should have our characters’ paths cross slightly. Like one of my charries could meet of your charries briefly, but not quite have them be an important side character.
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The time period is Civil War! I started a thread about it titled “Civil War Novel Idea” if you wanna check it out. The plot isn’t fully fleshed out yet, but that’s why I need to sort of outline it! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOVE THEM!!! AHHHHHHHH NOAAAAHHHH!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I FOUND SONGS 😭
Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi
UGH this one for November! I imagine this as Ara thinking this about November after she realizes how much he’s gone thru. This would also fit some of ur characters I’m sure.
Also Let Me Down Slowly by Alex Benjamin (the one with Alessia Cara) I also have that one for Ara and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info! 🙂
Yes! I have!
I’m laughing about “the first four books in the trilogy.”
Lol Ikr?! It was originally a trilogy, but more recently she added two books to it.
I’m enjoying it so far!! I feel like I should have more to say about it, but I’m not sure if I do. 😅 So far, no content warnings.…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Well… this is the last week of the class and I’m a little behind, so there will be a lot of writing this week. 🤣 It was definitely hard for me because I’m a very slow writer, but it got me to actually finish something! Yay! It’s pretty short, more of a novella than a novel, but it’s something! And editing… I’ll probably…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Love those ideas! Especially the second one.
- Load More
