@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Sooo… I know this thread hasn’t been active for like 2 years… but… would you be willing to make a cover for me?
Title: Endoxos Trilogy Book 1/One
Genre: Dystopian
Themes: trusting God in the dark, standing on His promises, and fighting for His truth.
Author name: Esther C. (I’d rather not share my last name 😉)
The two MCs are Amida…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all…..
Ummm….
Ok so I’ve had these moments before, where my characters or things about my books come out and it’s lik Realization moments and im like GASP…. Oh my gosh I didn’t Know that about this characters/thing or whatever
I call it Characters talking to me and such XD
its actually how I found out about November and…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Does anyone else write sci-fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
I forgot to add that Gavin is my brother’s name and I definitely named that graham cracker after him 😂🤣
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Does anyone else write sci-fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Well it’s definitely different and unique and I also like when a personality is given to something that doesn’t usually have a personality. I know it has a name, but I don’t remember what it is. 😂 It’s usually done with animals.
Ooh, they sound really cool!
I watched the trailer for Osmosis Jones… it was strange
Hehe… yea I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ohhhh, ok then. Still cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h heh so I haven’t animated any but I really want to!! I used an app called Gacha life and made avatars to make some funny videos of my characters
(The first couple aren’t the best but the last one is really better quality and my fav)
and then I made 2 videos of funny vines with my characters names, so funny vines as my cha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx
Nyx shifted uncomfortably, eyeing the girl who had touched him. His eyes narrowed, staring daggers at her, though he felt the look didn’t quite come off the way he wanted…
Nothing seemed to at the moment.
But he was too tired to care. His stomach rumbled with emptiness, making him quiver.
When had he last eaten?
He could bar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone You on? Totally ok if you aren’t–I’ll be off in about thirty minutes so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@hobbitchild Very cool! I’d read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, your group sounds awesome. I, sadly, don’t have too many outside of the ones already created in the fanfic universes I write in. But…I mean…..I suppose I could explain Victory Squad’s story if you want…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Yep! That’s where all of my dragon characters are from–if you’d like I’ll show you all ten of them!
@mineralizedwritings A ten book fanfic, yes….I’m not even sure what I got myself into.
I’m most excited for the fourth and fifth ones because of their plots….?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tyrone
Aloth, pleased with our decision, turned on his heel and led the way down the hall. We followed, keeping a distance between ourselves and him.
I glared at Corie. Her face hardened and she looked away. Despite my show of displeasure, I was probably as happy about this decision as anyone else. It was our only choice.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@theotherworldlyhistorian
From what you’ve said, The Kharvian Anthology sounds really interesting!! Will you ever be sharing it on KP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
GrimmGrimm narrowed his eyes at Aloth. He didn’t trust this man. Not for an instant. But he couldn’t deny the truth behind his words.
They were all hungry.
Evidence by Nyx’s sudden growling stomach, which he immediately hissed at, as if his own body had betrayed him.
He too glared at the man, and then looked to Grimm. Thank…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u still on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 thx!! Yes they’re all so funny!!
- Load More
