@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Great advice. I’ll give it some time.
Ah yes… the epilogue…. I’ve been thinking about that actually 😂 I’m not totally sure, but I kinda want Tauren and Lesli to get married after the book. Like when they are 28 and 30 or something, that would be in the epilogue. For some reason I don’t want it to happen in the book, I feel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey so… @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 is CWW clean?? I kinda wanna join but can’t if it’s not, ya know, kosher lol. Like NaNoWriMo I can’t join ya know
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, that’s a great one!!!
Lol, yeah, I know.
Hmm. Oh!!
Soooo….
You’ve seen me talk about my character, Dylan, right?
Soo, Dylan…works for the villain that kidnaps Asher.
And Dylan is actually the one who was sent to capture Asher.
But…
Asher, Iris, and Dylan….
*whispers* Are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OOH probably the plot twist with Corvina and November being….
well… if ya know ya know 😉
That idea did come from night while lying in bed to go to sleep!
so that’s probably the one idea that most stands out and has made huge impact I had while lying at night in bed, tho I’ve had quite a few at night w…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh fun!! Hmmm. How about, what is one of your favorite parts in your book that you came up with while lying in bed? Or just doing something random and you get the idea and it’s just like “Lightbulb!!” XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hi!! We’re watching a hallmark!!
wanna chat about our WIPs?? If so what ya wanna chat about? Got any questions? Or things ya wanna talk about?
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah!! They’re good. Matthew’s so sweet! Lol, we’re talking on Kp and text at the same time XD!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I am now!! We were watching The Chosen!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes actually, that is what Corvina has a bit of, DIS, except its not exactly diagnosed because it’s fantasy and there’s other things involved, and she can be healed by the Lord.
November also has a bit of this. But same as Corvina it’s not diagnosed, and it’s not technically that or anything…I just kinda see it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if I didn’t ask very good questions 😂 my main list I use involves a lot of questions about fantasy type writing so i tried my best XD
I suppose snakes can be dangerous lol, I just think they’re so cute! Oh, I did read that poem! I liked it!
Welcome and we hope you have fun here!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I have a description for Easton somewhere in here, I’ll try to remember it XD
Brown hair, chin length, like 5′ 6″, short beard. I might have just made some of that up, just how i imagine him lol 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah.. same actually XD I’ve pretty much always had my sister, so that helped. She’s a year older. I had a lot of people to talk to, but very few cared about me. I could ask them how they were doing, but I would have to start the conversation and be the one to carry it on. So yeah, it’s funny though, instead on me having a really lonely…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle2023
Thank you for welcoming me!
I do not have any poems on birds I have one about a kitten!
1). my favorite bird is a Chickadee
2).my dream job? … it’s complicated it’s more of lifestyle really it has to do with horses and adoption…
3). Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice BBC version
4). Yes and no I don’t read much at all but I hav…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to officially meet you!!!! (I guess we’ve already met a little bit, but who cares XD) I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teen writer who loves drawing, playing piano, exploring nature (especially woods and creeks), singing, and, of course, writing!!
Poetry is so cool! I haven’t written much, but I love reading it. I…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin
Thank you for the welcome!No actually my real name is Charity and my middle name is Anne, but I do like Anne of Green Gables!
-
Charityanne and
Light are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. I write whatever comes to me. ( usually it has something to do with beauty in nature or relationships)
2. Songs just five…
Rebuilder by Carrollton band
Oh my soul by Casting Crowns
Run to the Father by Matt Maher
The Blessing by Elevation Worship
Promise keeper by Hope Darst
3.Five books:
The B…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info! That website was super helpful. I usually say Kaine has Anxiety and depression, for some reason I called it ptsd in that post. It seems like he has a lot of symptoms of it, but maybe not to the same extent or time length.
- Load More
