@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
This makes me realize I should probably read the forum guidelines 😅
XD
I think you’re right. Thx!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @books-and-beakers @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
I joined too!!! My name is LightoverDarkness 6 just like on here. Can’t wait to go find u guys!!
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
dancing isn’t that hard, really its quite fun!
I don’t have any particular rhyming pattern that I stick to.
I write poems prompted by happenstance mostly.
Thanks for the welcome!
if you have Instagram or Facebook my username is @charityanne.black I think we might get along well!
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
What is your favorite Edgar Allen Poe poem? I’m not familiar with Edgar Allen. (sorry)
What is your favorite board game? hmm… probably Catan
Schlieffen plan or no Schlieffen plan? not familiar with what this is. (again sorry)
Favorite poem/ballad put to music? a poem called Cleaning and scrubbing can wait by Author U…[Read more] -
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Pride and Prejudice BBC
2. I don’t know that I have a favorite psalm
3. I don’t know that I have a favorite song to dance to but one that comes to mind is Run to The Father by Matt Maher
4. Favorite beverage? Water then orange juice
Thank you for the welcome!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin
ahhh yes Sigmund Freud…Thought Smoking Cigars made him think better and then he ended up dying from mouth cancer…
He was a vey odd dude and apparently the founder of modern psychology…
He was the guy I was thinking about, you nailed it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I forgot to reply to you! 😂
Yes, mwhahah. I have many a things planned for Layson.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Corvina
The blue-skinned woman immediately adjusted her stance, fists clenching, preparing to fight.
Corvina’s muscles tensed. This woman wouldn’t go down easily, should she have to defend herself. Her eyes flitted to the broken window once again, weighing her option of esc…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
EEEEE!!! Go Reindeers!
“I’ll be cheering you on when no one else will. I’ll be cheering you on as you run your race,”
Did you know that was one of my favorites?! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This is my PFP

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings
I HAVE JOINED!!! My name is V.L Smith, and I’ve made an introductory post! I’m in Reindeers MINERAL!!!! EEEEEEE!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Here y’all go! I found this article and these are five forms of stress/PTSD that can occur. And u can find out which u believe ur character has and research it individually!
Cool, thanks! I’d forgotten there were more than three kinds of PTSD…
As mentioned in the article it usually occurs often, and there’s probably quite a few…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have homework to do before I start chatting, but I’ll try to find you later. =)
Aww, too bad we’re not on the same team. XD I’ll still cheer for you, though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve gotta blow through some schoolwork before I start chatting, but I’m team raindeer and my username is Lesli Mintz my pfp is Lesli and Tauren
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I created an account, if that’s what you’re asking. It’s under ‘Gwyneth Wise’. The below picture is my profile picture

-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felcity
Thank Y’all!! Yeah, bc of your critiques and tips, I can already tell that I’m improving!! Thank you all again 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOLOL!! Those are awesome.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
 ahhhh AWESOME!!!! That’s so much like my twist too!!!
Thank you!! Yeah, I had the idea, but I wanted to tell you about it, just in case you want me to change it if it’s too similar to yours, or you just want me to change it. Whatever you want me to do! 😀
also it’s a writing thing happening from the 8th-16th of this month. Sara…
- Load More
