@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
…I’m not sure what you’re asking me to think about?
During the trilogy, some charries do see some things that they wish they didn’t; but it’s nothing terrible because I read the trilogy aloud to my 8 and 10 year old siblings. 🙂
Makes sense. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
The list above also points out a very important/interesting fact
Some people do have delayed PTSD, as mentioned in the last line of the Diagnosis list, when asked if the stressors appear six months after the actual situation occurred.
It might take a certain event, trigger, or just time before a person/character shows indications of PTSD.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Feather/Crosshair
“Intruders! Leave my castle!” came a voice in the rain. A man, about Feather’s height, wielding a sword. (I honestly think she’s like an inch taller than him…..)
“Your castle?” Milo mumbled.
Crosshair aimed his rifle at the man. “Don’t step any closer. We warded off this place’s previous ‘owner,’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness @folith-feolin @otherworldly-historian @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
This is a diagnosis list for PTSD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hm well I can’t really say not knowing what some of your characters see or go through.
I’d just say follow whatever you feel and know about your characters. Maybe do just a bit of reading up on it and see if any of the symptoms fit them.
I can send a list of what the symptoms of PTSD are, and in order to have it, these symptoms pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. No idea what pets I would want other than the two friendly cats that we already have.
Oh, that’s awesome! I only like friendly cats. Other than that, no thank you, please! Our family is definitely dog people. We actually have a wonderful Siberian husky! <3
2. tea over coffee, Sanpellegreno
Cool! (Is Sanpellegreno a type of tea?) I drink t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 He’s from a Star Wars fanfic, not sure if you’re gonna recognize it.
I haven’t found a good reference for him yet. I guess I’ll have to draw one.
Just tell me when would be a good time to bring him in.
-
Charityanne replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I joined but I’m new at this kinda thing so we’ll see how active I am.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!
I think we probably have lots of people on here with minor disabilities but that doesn’t stop them from glorifying God in everything!Absolutely!
I love short stories (if you want to read one I posted, I can tag you) and am at a novel called tentatively A Girl Named Buttercup, that’s at 12K.
Cool!
1. I like homemade Chall…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! That’s what KP is for! Everyone on here is great! 🙂
-
Charityanne replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for critiquing.
Yes the spacing is kinda off, I posted that from my phone so it came out kinda weird.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@charityanne Cool!! I like that!
@theloonyone Ok, I know Charity is supposed to be the one answering the questions, but I saw the Olympic sport question and I knew what to answer…..
Lizard catching.
I don’t know, that’s just my favorite thing to do when I’m outside. I catch them, I identify whether they’re male or female (it’s possible…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @anyone-else-on-here
I’m not sure if any of my charries have PTSD or any of the like. If any did, it may be Everton, Tyrone, or Lukas.
But I don’t think they do. Ev’s parents never abused him. His father was only unnecessarily strict on him, and that just cause…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not uncomfortable answering 🙂
It’t my real name Charity is my first name and Anne is my middle name. 🙂
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. favorite food? Fruit across the board!
2. Favorite poetry theme to portray? Nature
3. Favorite animal? Horse
Thanks for the welcome!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Okay! I’ll look for you.
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I do the same as you ( write it down on my phone and then on paper)
always have the taste of peanut butter in your mouth I guess …
Do I consider Shirt Tailed Syrian Hamsters to be cute pets? Yes
what is my favorite thing in Nature to write about? just the beauty of it!thanks for the welcome!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
