@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 nice!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c sheesh I don’t think I’d be able to write that fast…
I at least have all the “episodes” planned for a fanfic which is made to be like a TV show, and am currently writing one of the episodes! So that counts as an accomplishment for me because I was never able to get it up and running.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I understand. I have a few villains I really hate too, but fortunately I don’t write for any of their fandoms as much.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ha ha!
it was so weird though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*me so wanting to start this back up again lol so I’m just gonna comment on the chat*
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @kyronthearcanin @savannah_grace2009 @kathleenramm @sarafini
Alright, I might as well post the second chapter now. I’m not entirely sure about this one, and I think it needs to be a bit longer, but it helps clear up a bit of the fog from the first chapter, at least I hope so. Can’t wait to…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
True🤣🤣🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae You have half-dragon half-man characters too???
I can tell my brother that I’m not the only one now!
What do yours look like?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@scoutfinch180 cool!
What do they write about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you went to a reenactment? That’s so cool! I think I’ve seen one or two of those.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh I love the short story!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So the formatting is fixed, but for some reason the activity board is gone. I’m betting it might have been removed because of privacy reasons, but I don’t know. Has anyone else noticed?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
OH that sounds awesome!! It’s always more fun when stuff like that has visible traces of the history, like the name inside.
Thanks!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This sounds fun, but I am working on my WIP now, (I’m at 30k!!!!!) I hope to finish it by the end of this year and I am getting pretty busy with school. If I can I may try! What are you planning to do yours about?
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Yeah.. I couldn’t access it this morning, but now I can. Can anyone see who is active and all that at the bottom of the screen? Its not showing up for me anymore..
- Load More
