-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
(Aww did Wyoh eat the old version of this?)
My new favorite question to ask people to get out of small talk: if you were to break off a piece of a star and then eat it, what do you think it would taste like?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Thank you!
@keilah-h Yeah, they make the character more fun to write and add more options for expressing body language
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Alas, we have been cursed to be faceless nobodies, for they have indeed vanished.
Aw, but I liked my smug crow face 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
A ram began to chew on his pants.
Oddly relatable. The people I’m house sitting for have goats and one of them kept nibbling at my jeans today because apparently I wasn’t feeding her fast enough.
Jaylen’s character design sounds really cool! I love the four wings
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh ate your post.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, seriously??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Don’t die, Whaley! *runs in circles panicking* whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
NO! I. WILL. NOT. YIELD! *swings sword wildly at air* WYOH. MUST. DIE! *spins around, still swinging sword* DEATH TO TECH GHOSTS! *falls over*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Alas indeed! Something must be done. Wyoh is out there somewhere. We must find her… and destroy her. Draw your swords, KPers, we ride! *charges off in random direction*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Is it just me or are all the pfps gone (again)??
😒
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
I really like the outfits!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
It is unacceptable how shamefully Disney has sullied the name of faeries. The Fair Folk deserved better!
#justicetofaeries -
HighScribe replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I think Wyoh ate your post.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok, good, I was worried that I was losing it for a moment there lol.
I do not hate first person, I think it can be really good when done properly (I doubt anyone else has read this book, but The Door on Half-bald Hill is an example of this ((oh man I adore that book))). I just think it’s harder to get right tha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol I was thinking the same thing XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok I give up. Wyoh, you’re a jerk
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Waiiiit… isn’t the Penderwicks third person??? Or have I officially gone insane?
I don’t really think I’ll be able to help, cuz I’m completely out of my element when it comes to contemporary.
I don’t know about the first vs. third person problem, but if you have multiple POV characters, I’d recommend that you stick to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae I don’t think I can handle another rp at the moment, but this sounds fun and I might join later on
- Load More

I think it would have the texture of a smooth gummy. It would have an icy effect on my tongue, and maybe even fizz like soda pop. 🙂
Hey yay that’s like a mix between my and my brother’s answers. I said it would be minty and he said it would taste like a white gummy bear or pop rocks.
Ok, I’m going to go draw myself eating a star while listening to Radiohead now.
Yes that’s perfect, DEW it
@loopylin
Red stars would taste like hot tamales, blue would be blue raspberry, yellow would taste like pineapple, orange would taste like citrus, and white would be pure sugar. They would be like giant gummy nerds.