-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yayyyy wE’RE BACK
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hana
Hana’s brow furrowed in concern at the boy’s behavior.
“Why do you need to leave?” she asked gently.
“Tea-teacher. She…”
“I think he’s talking about Mrs. Moore, the math teacher,” Mr. Gregory interrupted gruffly. “Did she come in earlier?”
“Yes.” Hana didn’t look up. “Her bite is healing just fine. What’s your name?”…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
🎶 OOOoooh, what on earth would make a man decide to do that kinda thing?
OOOoooh, windin’ up twenty-one thousand one-hundred forty pounds of string.
What was he tryin’ to prove?
Who was he tryin’ to impress?
Why did he do it, how did he build it?
It’s anybody’s guess.
Where did he get the twine?
What was goin’ through his mind?
Did it just seem l…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, hot chocolate, yum.
I prefer friendly dragons!
Good choice. I think both are cool, but friendly dragons are great, cuz they, ya know, don’t try to kill you.
I know this is kind of late but I just found out KP was working again and wanted to reply to everyone!
It actually only came back online a couple hours ago, so you’re fin…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello, Kindall! Pleased to make your acquaintance. I’m Bridget, the annoying side-character of Kingdom Pen. I love swords, cloaks, fantasy, dragons, books (preferably ancient dusty tomes [not the ones with mold, though]), epic quests, worlds to be saved, and also chocolate chai 😋
Now, a few questions (of the utmost…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Maybe I should tag everyone.
@esther-c @rae @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator @grcr @whycantiremeberanyoneelse @whatiswrongwithmybrain @pleasetagmorepeopleicantthinkofanyone
KINGDOM PEN IS BACK ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
As I was going to say before the site rudely shut down for three days…
I love love loooooooooove WFS! I forgot the second season of the show was out, I haven’t watched it either. I thought the first season was pretty good, though.
BTW have you read either of Andrew Peterson’s nonfiction books?
I really like Sanderson, t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
YESSSS looks like we’re back in business. I was getting concerned.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
How did I forget your tag? *facepalm*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Greetings, and welcome to KP! It’s nice to meet you!
Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Bridget/HighScribe. I love swords and swishy cloaks. My favorite color is seafoam green and in my spare time I like to formulate my survival plan for the impending zombie apocalypse (I’m just kidding, probably). My favorite genre is GOOD BOOKS (but I mostly wri…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper Imma add a new character despite having a bunch already. I might regret this later. He’s about 15 and I think he’s from a normal modern setting.
Mr. Gregory
Another student was already in the nurse’s office. A boy, human as far as Gregory could tell, sat on a stool, swinging his legs and holding a mug of tea in both hands.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I didn’t come up with it, though, it was from a podcast XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hilarious quotes, guys XD
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
Join me on my epic quest to reclaim our attention spans from the goldfish.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
“It’s harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
C’mon, Wyoh, I just wanna see MEMES 😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Does Seb have anything in his pockets? Dante definitely tried to pickpocket him for fun while grabbing the hat and you can decide if he noticed. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper ok @rae everything’s the same except it was the brunette who chased Chase and then Gregory came out to see what the commotion was about.
People
At Mr. Gregory’s command, the brunette teacher ran to tell the nurse what happened. The kids crowded around their injured companion in morbid curiosity.
“Give ‘im some space,” Gregory…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Wyoh, what the heck dude
@rae @whalekeeper
Ok, I’m sorry I know I just said I’m fine with people writing Mr. Gregory, but I think he’s smart enough to not run after or physically grab Chase since he’s obviously very anxious and acting like a rabbit in a trap right now.
So would it be alright if I rewrote that scene so that the lady chased…[Read more] - Load More

🎶I gave our camera to Bernie, and we stood by the ball,
And we all gathered ’round and said ‘cheese!’.
Then Bernie ran away with my brand-new instamatic,
But at least we got our memories 🎶
🎶The scenery was just so pretty,
Boy, I wish the kids coulda seen it
But you can’t see out of the side of the car
Because the windows are completely covered
With the decals from all the places
Where we’ve already been.
Like Elvis-a-Rama, the Tupperware Museum,
The Boll Weevil Monument, and Cranberry World,
The Shuffleboard Hall of Fame, Poodle Dog…[Read more]
(Anyone reading this is probably questioning my sanity. Don’t question it; it’s been gone for ages now)
We’re gonna see the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota! We’re headin’ for the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota!
YESSSS you know this song?
Yes!!! I love this song!
It’s amazing!!