@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.
bruh
i mean that would be kinda cool though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response
Lucille
Lucy picked up the first book that interested her. It had a sketch of a man in a black mask. Batman. The name was strange and kind of silly, but she could ignore that.
In the first panel, he was a strong, dark figure, hunched over in a panel drenched with inked rain.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
Who knows. They might get stuck in here for decades, join up with other people, and develop a unique nomadic society.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks ago
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.
ahhh makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks ago
Lucy: *Tries harder and manages to push their hands back into a tie*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
You caught us in the middle of characters interacting. XDXD
Moth: *Inspects your post thoughtfully* “What is… Instagram?”
Sorry Sara, I’m not really on social media. :’) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
ooops XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks ago
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae
So they die by ways other than old age?
Lucy: *Pushes as hard as she can, arm shaking, slowly losing inch by inch* *The more she loses, the more her eyes blaze with excitement*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 1 day ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Her design is more based off the pacific sea nettle, but I decided that the ability to reverse their ages for Cnidfolk is more like a gift than limited to a certain bloodline
Gabriel: *Pushing her hand back an inch* I bet you will.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Lucy: “Yeah. But don’t be fast. You have to let me practice. I’m going to beat you when I’m grown up.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic,
Interesting. They’re often considered nobility actually. The one in the drawing herself is a queen who has reversed her age so many times she has extended her lifespan beyond what should be possible even for her kind. Yes, I have worldbuilding already XD.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@rae
Oh cool, it’s a jellyfish merfolk!! I really like it! Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic, or just a little flamboyant.It would be cool to have a jellyfish merfolk puppet on strings.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
That would make sense. I’m very familiar with my house and it also has a lot of furniture and items, not to mention tile floors that probably make it easier for me to get my bearings. I should try wearing an eyepatch in public then I think. The experiment would be worth the risk explaining to people why on earth I’d be wearing an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
From what I understand, you do lose depth perception because that’s just how our eyes are wired. But your brain is really good at reconstructing some of that depth perception through any visual clues it can get. Obviously your brain can tell something is farther away from something else if it’s behind it. So to you, it looks the same as if…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
lol by this you mean he’s been in the spotlight for a while so you’re coming up with new ways to mess with him?
i do that too haha. I’ve managed to spare my original characters but my fandom ones, well….You can see an obvious difference i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh he sounds dangerous.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Wasn’t planning on doing an art dump, but I do have one more piece I’d like to show

- Load More
