@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I was just reminded that I have an old Ellis drawing that I never shared (I don’t think?)@anyonewhowantstosee
the outfit isn’t really accurate but it’s close enough. Also the skin color and background colors are kinda weird but it’s fine

-
whaley replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Also yeah, like @elishavet-pidyon said! Writing calls! I’m not sure how to make it accessible to everyone because not everyone uses Google chat. Which is what I normally use for calls. But we can figure it out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 2 weeks ago
You wrote more than 50k words, which is a lot of emotional effort when writing the series of your dreams. So first off, that’s awesome. You’ll have plenty of material to edit. You’re definitely burnt out from that. That sounds normal to me.
I’m currently at an ADORABLE bookshop/cafe and slowly wanting and feeling the nudge to g…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hehe.
By the way, his arming sword is a little under a yard long. His great sword is probably five feet, a precursor to the Zweihänder sword if he was in our world.
Wilhelm
“So instead you use flimsy weapons? I don’t see the wisdom of that. What about glaves and halberds? But nevermind. I’ve another trainer here somewhere.”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon that’s a good idea! and yea I’ll probably find myself on here more often. I’m just struggling to get words out period…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I don’t have much advice, being in a similar situation myself. However, the thing that helps me the mostis just talking through plot holes and concepts. If you don’t have someone who can be a sounding board for you (in “real” life), I think most of us KeePers would be happy to be that. It’s nice to hear other opinions at the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m also…just struggling sometimes with this book. The concept, plot, characters, etc are good. I like it…but at the same time at points it feels flat…It needs more, I already have notes for things I need to add but its a little overwhelming…
I really wanna get it to the point I feel comfortable letting someone else read it and critique…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello gang it’s me again!!
Wasn’t sure where to post this so put it in plotting lol-I wish we had a Drafting section…kinda weird we don’t lol!
So as the title states…I’m struggling a bit and just wanted to chat with some fellow writers I know. This month I had MAJOR burnout in every area of my life. Work, spiritual, mental, physical, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @rae remind me to write an rp later today (I have something I have to do but I also wanna do this)
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
The Stormwatcher legacy was impressive. Scary, even. Callum could imagine having visions, since he already knew half of the experience. Ellis had something to contribute to his family – something helpful. Maybe it didn’t require much ingenuity, which was something Callum needed because he had no born powers. But it sounded…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
“Yes.” Ellis paused, thinking of how to explain. He had never had to before. He lightly touched his forehead where the blue diamond-shaped mark was. “I have a sort of extra eye. When it opens, I can see important moments in time. Many of my ancestors had the same ability, and they were able to use it to defend our kingd…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Thx @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
“This is where he found me.” Gabriel stood, walking to the window and throwing back the curtain. Outside was a sea of delicate white flowers with pink centers, the origin of that sweet scent. “I had been bitten by a hydra, he stumbled across me looking for the person who was killing the monsters in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
No worries. I like the response.
who says he’s leading a rebellion…..
Wolfgang
He nodded eagerly, then eyed the sword with a critical glance. “I like you’d snap my rapier in two with that thing. We don’t use swords like yours nowadays you know. I wish we did,” he added with a longing glance toward the sharp sword…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Let your crew know. You shouldn’t be concerned about how strong or weak you look. That’s a minor issue. Falling over is a major issue. I’m not trying to wildly speculate, but isn’t there a possibility that you lose balance on a boat and pitch over? If you don’t tell anyone, there’s a risk of hitting your head or worse.
Many, many people…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Lol. He might need to learn to notice details if he’s going to lead a rebellion.
Also don’t remember if they already talked about family. Maybe I need to keep better track of details.
I kind of spoke for Wolfgang, but I tried to write it so you could change his lines as you like.
Wilhelm
“Reinhard is…?” Wilhelm looked back…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang is far too scatterbrained. If anything he thinks it’s a costume or interesting traditional clothing. That boy doesn’t stop to breathe, let alone think things out like this.
Wolfgang
“Wining the Olympics is one of the highest honors! I would love to fence in them, but I’m not sure that I would be skilled…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m so sorry that happened.
I have a few thoughts, but I want to shoot you an email because I’d rather say what I have to say off-line.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 2 weeks ago
It’s late/early depending how you look at it and I had the sudden urge to post this here.
I think I told you guys about my presyncope which is basically the fancy term for getting lightheaded and falling over without passing out.
Well, Friday I had a bad day where I felt occasionally dizzy, my head feeling like I had been hanging upside-down.…[Read more]
- Load More
