@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww that’s cute!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I started scrolling through old topics and feeling all nostalgic. Anyone remember the sleepover rp? And I think we had a movie theater rp at some point too
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator You could also probably join the character castle, one of the oldest still active role plays on here. I don’t think it’s completely dead yet. Just gotta tag some people.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure whalekeeper would know.
Most roleplays don’t have one person in charge usually. That’s something that’s unique to the adventure rp. We usually just agree to some basic rules and then kinda do whatever
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator There’s the fantasy school role play that’s still active, though people seem to be busy right now so it’s not moving very much. We just started a new day so your characters could easily join and go to whatever kind of class you want them to take.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow, that was creepy. I guess I don’t like horror. But it was pretty well-written, I think. It was cool how you tied the ending into the beginning.
If you want feedback faster in the future, I would tag people, otherwise your post gets buried underneath all the other topics and we have to go scrolling for it. Although, if you e…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolol! I would ask @jonas since he’s the leader of the Adventure one. I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure @whalekeeper would know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Also, are you planning to add a name at the top?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
i really love the direction.
character development seems good and solid. But it’s hard to know that from just reading an outline.
again, it all depends on how you play it, but I was feeling Eustace and dragon change more than Kalmar and wolf. (Even though it is a wolf) I think you’re fine and should go for it. I can let you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like this much better. I feel more comfortable, but it also plays into the allegory style better. (At least in my opinion)
my only suggestion (besides fine combing because there were a few typos) is old be this paragraph.
I do not know what Alan thought as he used the spell, so instead of telling you that, let’s say he in…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
tag didn’t work XD I did it wrong…. @freed_and_redeemed
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed-and-redeemed I FINALLY GET TO RESPONDDD!!
While im not totally pleased that the others are on the back burner I know its k cuz they’re you’re babies so you’ll get back to it (; just like me with my WIP!
BUT I HAD TO SAY…THAT MY WRITER WHO WRITES THESE AWESOME CHARACTERS THAT ARE NOW MY BABIES CUZ I HAVE STOLEN THEM XD IS GOING TO…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Great! I’m looking forward to it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, never mind. I forgot she was a fire elemental, so now I have to rewrite the whole scene anyway. *facepalm*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can’t get my character out of a burning building. Help?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s not my art btw…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
And this is them in “modern” times (that is, at the time the story takes place)

Kinda surprised no one threw in a joke about these guys aging badly. Apart from Old Heavy, at least, who’s not shown in this picture but basically looks like the version above with gray hair instead of black.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For context, here’s his squad if you weren’t familiar with them. This is them when they were younger and the main team fighting.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Kinda random, but I wasn’t sure where else to ask this cause it technically is a drawing-related question: What did you guys imagine Old Hunter to be like? Did you have a specific appearance in mind for him when you read about him?
I was thinking of drawing him interrogating Huntress as an illustration for the fanfic, and I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I need to name 4 adults in their mid to late forties for a contemporary novel. Two men and two women. Any ideas?
- Load More
