@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome! Looking forward to book 2!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator RIP pennies.
Although I heard the reason was because copper and zinc and whatever else they were using to make ’em was getting too expensive for a coin whose value is 1 cent.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
😊👍
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I have succumbed. It took me long enough to find them, but it is done.
I had too much fun with this. XD

-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
I think she was lost in her mind more often than anyone suspected. She had a peculiar habit of laughing when there was nothing to laugh about, and all too often she would smile off into empty space as if seeing a friendly face there.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I really like this chapter! Everything critical I was going to say @hybridlore already covered.
I really enjoy these characters. I like how Jack sticks up for his sister, and I’m eager to find out what happens and where Elina got her scar!
make sure to keep tagging me because I’m really enjoying this.
and those girls giving her a h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. Even though you said you didn’t like this first chapter much, I think it has potential. It introduces the characters and their world pretty well. It is a very short chapter. Is that normal throughout the book, or is this the exception? It’s fine to have shorter chapters, but I think it might…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c Gotcha! A P.S. would be fun, but it might lessen the impact of the ending, so it depends on what you do. As it is right now, it doesn’t scream “actual letter” to me. It’s kind of like a thank-you-note (not exactly, but I don’t know how else to explain it.) or just a note. With a word count as short as yours, that’s fine, but maybe it’d…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Fantastic! I’m so excited to read what you wrote!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The rules are that you write at least 500 words, and when the deadline day comes, you post your story here.
Micah 7:8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise. When I sit in darkness, the Lord WILL be a light to me.
No idea what that means…
Perhaps, I can share why I love this verse so much:
This verse is Is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
As a reader, is this a direction you would be satisfied to see the story take?
Yes
What do you think of the character development you see in this (specifically for Alan, Martha, Eric, and Cyrus)?
Seems solid.
Now that you’ve seen some more, what are your thoughts on the similarities between Eric and Kalmar?
I think it’s d…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I just found out there will be no more pennies.😭😭😭They were my favorite coin. RIP.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
As are 95% of the people in the roleplay, lol. You’d fit right in :]
Lol, okay. I think I will add a couple characters there.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
but I’m homeschooled, and therefore kind of clueless
As are 95% of the people in the roleplay, lol. You’d fit right in :]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow hmmmm….Interesting! we’ll have to see where it goes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
My drawing from two days ago turned into a sort of comic. My favorite part is for some reason the feathers flying around the sound effect.
I was gonna say “slight unrealistic blood warning” then I realized my camera barely picked it up lol

Gonna use it as an illustration for my fic, specifically this scene:
…we sprinted past the window,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin yesss I remember those!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow lol they’re nothing like each other but hey, that works.
@the_lost-journal funny enough I don’t find those guy names ugly.
They make me think of grumpy old men, but not necessarily in an “ugly” kinda way.
- Load More
